Buy Cosmo Communicator DUAL SIM, 6Gb/128GB, (Wi-Fi, 4G / LTE), QWERTY US
Overview Cosmo Communicator
Reasons to buy Cosmo Communicator
- Dual-boot Android 9 & Linux (ships with Android & Sailfish OS (TBC) manual installation of other Linux distros required)
- 5.99" FHD (1080 x 2160) capacitive touch screen with 18:9 screen ratio
- MediaTek Helio P70 octa-core (10-core) processor (4x 2.0GHz & 4x 2.0GHz)
- ARM Mali G72 MP3 800 MHz GPU
- 6 GB RAM / 128 GB storage / microSD support
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi (dual-band 2.4 / 5 GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.2 / GPS / LTE / NFC / FM Radio
- 24 MP external camera with LED flash
- 5 MP internal (video-call) camera
- Full mechanical backlit QWERTY keyboard
- Sealed 4,220 mAh battery
- 2x USB Type-C / 3.5 mm audio jack
- HDMI video output (requires adapter)
- Dedicated voice assistance button
- Answer/reject call button with integrated fingerprint sensor
- 171.4 x 79.3 x 16 mm
- Cosmo Communicator is a pocketable clamshell smartphone with a physical backlit keyboard
- Device features dual colour touchscreen displays and a 24MP camera
External 2" touchscreen when device is closed and large 6" touchscreen when device is open - ample space to create on the move.
Cosmo runs Android 9 (Pie) and also supports Linux OS, such as Sailfish OS and Debian, with a multi-boot option
Built to be the only device you need to carry, and small enough to fit in your pocket, it’s a true all-in-one replacement for both your mobile phone and your laptop.
The Cosmo Communicator also comes fully equipped with a great 24MP camera. To take a selfie or for a quick snap, you can operate the camera, zoom and flash without opening the clamshell.
We have selected a great world-wide 4G LTE phone modem to make the Cosmo a truly amazing phone, fast enough to be able to handle dual 4G SIM connections, for both phone calls and data. It also features Bluetooth, NFC and Wi-Fi communications.
Cosmo’s innovative toggle switch provides superior security for the device with an integrated fingerprint sensor and call answer buttons, so you can avoid accepting calls accidentally when the device is in your pocket or handbag.
The Cosmo is based on the powerful Mediatek P70 8-core processor plus separate GPU and AI processors. It has a massive 6GBs of RAM and 128 GBs of Flash memory - ample storage for today's power users. It also offers microSD expansion for storage memory.
Cosmo’s large 4220 mAh battery provides enough power for all day and even two day usage.
Cosmo allows you to work in restricted spaces comfortably, on planes, on trains, in coffee bars. You can also hold the Cosmo and use it with ease standing up or on the bus.
It's the only device you need to carry - and small enough to fit in your pocket.
It’s a true all-in-one replacement for both your mobile phone and your laptop.
We hope that you like our new device and that you can help us make it a reality.
Some exciting features of the Cosmo include:
- A newly-designed integrated physical backlit keyboard
- Dual-display: an external 2" touchscreen when device is closed and large 6" touchscreen when device is open
- A hi-res 24MP external camera
- 6GB of RAM and a huge 128GB of Flash storage
- Fingerprint sensor and smart toggle button for security and control
- NFC for payment
Here are the key external features...
... and with the clamshell open...
Below is the full Cosmo Communicator technical specification.
|Cosmo Communicator (Initial Specification)|
|LTE||World-wide modem (Cat.7 DL / Cat. 13 UL )|
|Dual SIM operation||Dual 4G Modem|
|Body:||Form Factor||Wide clamshell|
|Dimensions||17.14(W) x 7.93cm(D) x 1.6(H)cm|
|SIM||Dual-SIM / 1 x eSIM|
|Main Display:||Type||Colour FHD+ (18:9)|
|Resolution||2160x1080, 403 ppi|
|Protection||Scratch resistant glass|
|External Display:||Type||Colour AMOLED|
|Resolution||570 x 240, 300 ppi|
|Protection||Scratch resistant glass|
|Platform:||OS||Android 9 OS (Pie), Linux OS compatible|
|Chipset||Mediatek P70 (8-Core)|
|CPU||4x Cortex A73 @2.0GHz
4x Cortex A53 @2.0GHz
|GPU||ARM Mali G72 MP3 @800MHz|
|APU||Dual-core mobile AI processors|
|Microphone||Integrated ambient Microphone|
|Comms:||WLAN||Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|GPS||Yes plus AGPS|
|USB||2x USB Type C, OTG support, HDMI out (via adapter cable)|
|Features:||Keyboard||Mechanical full keyboard|
|Dedicated button for voice commands|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, compass, light sensor, gyro, magneto-sensor|
Call Answer Buttons
|Call answer toggle button with fingerprint sensor|
|Battery:||Li-Ion 4220mAh battery|
|Misc:||Colour||Space Grey Metal|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.