Buy ASUS ZenFone 9 5G Dual SIM 8GB/256GB, Midnight Black, Global Version
ASUS ZenFone 9 5G Dual-SIM Description
The ultra-compact, ultra-stylish, and ultra-speedy Zenfone 9 fits perfectly in your hand, yet it packs a big punch thanks to the premium Snapdragon® 8+ Gen 1 Mobile Platform and long-lasting 4300 mAh battery. The massively upgraded dual-camera system now includes a 6-Axis Hybrid Gimbal Stabilizer for super-steady snaps and videos. Big possibilities are waiting for you, so grab your Zenfone 9 and go!
Compact size fits perfectly in one hand
Unbeatable performance, ultrafast 5G
Steady, stable and sharp images, always
Compact to handle
Zenfone 9’s hand-friendly size and lightweight design make it effortless to use for any task, anywhere.
Unlock your Zenfone 9 by touching your thumb on the conveniently located sensor on the power button at the right side of the phone — it’s as simple as that. Just a touch, and you’re in! We’ve banished the hassle!
One-handed to the max
The ZenTouch multi-function button makes everything easy — with just one hand! Use your thumb to swipe up, swipe down or double-click for different functions including voice-to-text, open notifications, refresh a web page, move to the top/bottom of the page, and media control.
Easy for one hand operation
Big on personality
We’ve created four eye-catching new colors for Zenfone 9. And it not only looks good, but feels good too, thanks to a newly-developed textured surface material that’s really tough yet really grippy!
Not only looks good, but feels good too!
Big on water resistance
IP68 water resistance means that Zenfone 9 shrugs off unexpected occasional splashes and lets you enjoy your daily life to the fullest!
Big on performance
It’s compact, but it’s incredibly powerful! Zenfone 9 uses the flagship Snapdragon® 8+ Gen 1 Mobile Platform to give you smooth and responsive performance, whatever you’re doing.
Qualcomm® Snapdragon® 8+ Gen 1
15% faster performance
50% faster graphics rendering
Up to 16 GB LPDDR5 RAM
Up to 256 GB UFS 3.1 ROM
Snapdragon® 8+ Gen 1
Big on cooling
Zenfone 9 runs cooler — and faster — than ever, with a totally revamped cooling system. It now uses a high-tech vapor chamber instead of heat pipes, and there’s an advanced heat spreader that uses copper, graphite sheets and thermal paste. That’s twice as large and offers much bigger cooling capacity3. The result? More speed, less heat!
Big on battery capacity
With an upgraded 4300 mAh battery and power-efficient components, Zenfone 9 lasts longer than ever!
reduces the trickle-charging time
Big on photography
Zenfone 9 has a massively upgraded Sony® IMX766 main camera that lets you take perfect photos in even the darkest places. Capture every moment, wherever you are!
Wide Angle Lens
6-Axis Hybrid Gimbal Stabilizer
Ultra-wide Angle Lens
113° FOV, 4 cm macro shot
Capture every moment with one hand, wherever you are!
Big on sharpness
Zenfone 9 is packed with the latest tech to give you the sharpest photos and videos possible. The brand-new 6-Axis Hybrid Gimbal Stabilizer keeps everything blur-free and shake-free, even if you’re moving! Combined with autofocus technology and new algorithms, you can rely on Zenfone 9 to give you super-smooth, professional-looking action shots, whatever the subject!
Big on professional features
There’s a new Light Trail mode9 in addition to the Night, Pro, Panorama, Slow Motion and Timelapse modes, so you can be sure of perfect shots and video under any conditions.
Big on vision
Zenfone 9 has an advanced AMOLED display that delivers highly-accurate, cinema-grade colors. Watching videos on Zenfone 9 is just like watching a movie in a theater!
Delta-E less than 1
color accuracy under more scenarios
wide color gamut
Big on smooth visuals
The 120 Hz adaptive refresh rate delivers super-smooth visuals with improved power savings.
Big on sound
Designed with help from the audio experts at Dirac, Zenfone 9 maximizes the perceived volume and sound quality from its dual stereo speakers. It’s perfect for immersive videos and gaming!
Big on 3.5 mm!
Yes! We know exactly what you need! Zenfone 9 is still equipped with a 3.5 mm audio jack, so there’s no need to worry if you don’t have wireless headphones — just plug in your favorite cans and enjoy!
Big on connections
The latest WiFi 6E and hyperfast 5G deliver incredible speeds for downloading and uploading, wherever you’re connected.
Big on one-handed operation
Zenfone 9 has an easier and smoother UI design for effortless one-handed control.
The one-handed tool panel allows easier navigation of basic phone settings, and there’s also an edge tool that lets you find your favorite apps easier. The Zoom bar scale makes zooming in and out faster and easier. You can also set the back double-tap to take a screenshot, open the camera, illuminate the flashlight, turn on the sound recorder, open google assistant, and control media playback! It’s designed for you!
Big on flexibility
Along with Zenfone 9 we’re launching our brand-new Connex modular case system. The Connex Smart Stand has a kickstand that launches an app of your choice when it’s opened. There’s also a Connex Card Holder for storing your business cards.
Big on the outdoors
The Smart Backpack Mount secures your Zenfone 9 to your backpack shoulder strap at the perfect height and angle for use as a handy cam! You can pop your phone in or out of the magnetic holder in just a second (yes, there’s a safety cord too!). And just like Zenfone 9 it’s optimized for one-handed use.
- Operating System: Android 12
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon® 8+ Gen 1 Mobile Platform, Qualcomm® Adreno™ 730
- Memory: LPDDR5 8GB or LPDDR5 16GB
- Storage: UFS3.1 128GB or UFS3.1 256GB
- Display: 5.9-inch 20:9 (2400 x 1080) 120Hz Samsung AMOLED display, 1100 nits maximum brightness, Color accuracy, Delta-E less than 1, 112% DCI-P3, 151.9% sRGB color gamut, Corning® Gorilla® Glass Victus™, Supports Always-on display, HDR 10 and HDR10+ certified
- Rear Camera - Main Camera: 50 MP Sony® IMX766 flagship sensor - 1/1.56" large sensor, 1.0µm pixel size ; Quad Bayer technology - 12.5 MP, 2.0 µm large effective pixel size ; 6-Axis Hybrid Gimbal Stabilizer ; F1.9 aperture ; 2x2 OCL PDAF ; Single LED flash ; 23.8 mm equivalent focal length in 35 mm film camera
- Ultrawide Camera: 12MP Sony®IMX363 flagship sensor - 1/2.55" sensor, 1.4 µm pixel size ; F2.2 aperture ; 113 ̊ field of view ; Supports 4 cm macro shot ; Dual PDAF ; Real-time distortion correction ; 14.4 mm equivalent focal length in 35 mm film camera
- Camera modes: Photo, Video, Portrait, Pro (RAW file support, up to 32 seconds long exposure), Pro video, Light Trail(Beta)*, Panorama, Night, Timelapse, Slo-mo
- Front Camera: 12 MP Sony® IMX663 flagship sensor - 1/2.93" sensor, F2.45 aperture, Dual PDAF, 27.5 mm equivalent to 35 mm film camera
- Audio - Speaker: Dual stereo speakers with Dirac HD Sound, Multi-magnet stereo speakers with Qualcomm WSA8835 smart amplifiers for louder, deeper and less distorted sound effect
- Audio Output: Hi-Res Audio 192k Hz / 24-bit standard for 3.5mm output, Qualcomm Audio CODEC (WCD9380), AudioWizard with multiple listening profiles
- Microphone: Two microphones with OZO Audio Noise Reduction Technology
- Video Recording: Rear Camera - 8K UHD (7680 x 4320) video at 24 fps + EIS ; 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video at 30 / 60 fps + EIS ; 1080p FHD video recording at 30 / 60 fps with HyperSteady ; 720p HD video recordingat at 30 / 60 fps ; Time Lapse (4K UHD video) ; Slow Motion video (4K UHD at 120 fps / 1080p FHD at 240 fps / 720p at 480 fps) ; Take still photo while recording video (do not support in 8K video recording)
- Front Camera: 4K/30fps or FHD/60fps
- Wireless Technology: Integrated WiFi 6/6E* (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, 2x2 MIMO), Supports Tri-band 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz/ 6 GHz WiFi, Bluetooth® 5.2 (BR/EDR + LE), supports LDAC, AAC, Qualcomm® aptX™, aptX™ HD, aptX™ Adaptive, aptX™ Lossless, WiFi Direct, NFC
- Navigation: GNSS support GPS (L1/L5), Glonass (L1), Galileo (E1/E5a), BeiDou(B1i/B1c/B2a), QZSS (L1/L5) and NavIC
- SIM Cards: Dual slots: 5G*+5G or 4G dual-SIM / dual-standby support, Slot 1: 5G/4G/3G/2G Nano SIM card, Slot 2: 5G/4G/3G/2G Nano SIM card
- A version: DC-HSPA+ (DL/UL): 42/5.76 Mbps ; LTE DL 5CA (DL/UL): 1600/211 Mbps; 5G NR FR1 (DL/UL): 4.5 Gbps/ 0.9 Gbps; 5G Non-Standalone (NSA): n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, n12, n20, n28, n38, n77, n78; 5G Standalone (SA): n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, n12, n20, n28, n38 , n77, n78; FDD-LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28); TD-LTE (Bands 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42); WCDMA (Bands 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 19); EDGE/GPRS/GSM (2, 3, 5, 8)
- EDGE/GPRS/GSM (2, 3, 5, 8)
- Sensor: Accelerator, E-Compass, Proximity, Ambient light sensor, Fingerprint sensor, Gyro (Support ARCore), Hall sensor
- Battery: 4300mAh (typ) battery
- Power Adapter: Output: +3.3-11.0 V 3.0 A, supports up to 30.0W, PD3.0 PPS / Direct Charge / QC4.0 adapter USB power adapter (30.0 W)
- In the Box: Documentation (user guide), Ejector pin (SIM tray needle), USB power adapter (30.0 W), USB-C to USB-C cable, Phone case
- Weight and Dimension: 169g, 146.5 x 68.1 x 9.1 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.