Buy Xiaomi Black Shark 5 5G Dual SIM, 12GB/256GB, Black (Global)
Black Shark 5 features a 6.67-inch display, offering Full HD+ resolution at 1080x2400 pixels. Because of which, the screen offers pixel density of 395 PPI. The front display also has a notch that houses the front camera. The phone comes powered by the latest octa-core Snapdragon 888 flagship chipset from Qualcomm. It gets paired with 8GB RAM for high-end performance that you expect from a device in this bracket. You get 128GB onboard storage that should suffice for downloaded apps, photos, and videos as well. But just because this a gaming phone, does not mean it lacks in the imaging department. The Black Shark 5 has a triple rear camera setup. This consists of 64MP sensor, 13MP wide-angle sensor, and 5MP depth sensor. While on the front, the phone gets 20MP sensor. Black Shark will give you adequate backup with its 4720mAh battery that supports 65W fast charging via USB Type C. Other features on the phone are on-screen fingerprint sensor, headphone jack, and face unlock.
Being a gaming phone, the Black Shark 5 sports a 6.67-inch Black Shark 5 does not compromise on security. It has multiple features to keep your data secure. You have face unlock that works through the front selfie camera and other sensors. And there is the on-screen fingerprint sensor that helps you with unlocking the phone. For a power-hungry device, you need long backup and this phone packs a 4,720mAh battery with support for 65W fast charging via USB Type C. Connectivity wise, the phone offers Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, 5G, 4G VoLTE, and GPS with GLONASS and other standards.">Full HD+ display with support for 1080x2400 pixels resolution. This gives you pixel density of 393 PPI. The screen sports a wide notch that houses the front selfie camera. The 20:9 aspect ratio screen ensures you get large viewing space and a small chin at the bottom. The power button is on the right, and the volume rockers are placed on the left of the phone.
Performance, Storage, Triple Camera
Staying true to its tradition, the Black Shark 5 is powered by Snapdragon 888 octa-core chipset from Qualcomm. The hardware setup includes 8GB RAM that guarantees top-level performance, suited for heavy gamers and multi-tasking. Doubling up its capability is the built-in Adreno 660 GPU that renders graphics in no time. For storage, you have 128GB onboard and since the phone lacks a card slot, the space is non-expandable. The phone runs over custom version of Android 11 operating system. Black Shark 5 gets triple rear cameras of 64MP primary sensor, 13MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, and 5MP depth sensor. These ensure you can click photos in different style. On the front, the phone has 20MP selfie camera that also supports video recording and video calls.
Security, Battery, Fast Charging, Connectivity
Black Shark 5 does not compromise on security. It has multiple features to keep your data secure. You have face unlock that works through the front selfie camera and other sensors. And there is the on-screen fingerprint sensor that helps you with unlocking the phone. For a power-hungry device, you need long backup and this phone packs a 4,720mAh battery with support for 65W fast charging via USB Type C. Connectivity wise, the phone offers Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, 5G, 4G VoLTE, and GPS with GLONASS and other standards.
- Display: 6.67 inches, AMOLED, 144Hz, 1300 nits (peak), 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density), Always On Display
- Operation System: Android 12, Joy UI 13
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Internal Storage: UFS 3.1 - 128GB 8GB RAM, 128GB 12GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- Triple Main Cameras: 64 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF / 13 MP, f/2.4, 120˚ (ultrawide) / 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) / LED flash, HDR, panorama / 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 1080p@960fps
- Single Front Camera: 16 MP, (wide), HDR, 1080p@30fps
- Audio: 24-bit/192kHz audio, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Battery: Li-Po 4650 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 120W, 100% in 15 min (advertised)
- Dimensions: 163.8 x 76.3 x 10 mm (6.45 x 3.00 x 0.39 in)
- Weight: 163.8 x 76.3 x 10 mm (6.45 x 3.00 x 0.39 in)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Networks: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 18, 19, 26, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G bands: 1, 3, 5, 8, 28, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A; 5G
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.