Buy Vivo X Fold2 V2266A 5G, Dual SIM, 12GB/256GB, Red (CN Version)
- Inner display: Foldable 8.03-inch 2K+ E6 LTPO AMOLED screen.
- Outer display: a 6.53-inch E6 AMOLED screen.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor, Adreno 740 GPU.
- 50MP+12MP+12MP triple rear cameras, a 16MP front camera.
- 12GB LPDDR5X RAM, 256GB/512GB UFS 4.0 internal storage.
- 4800mAh battery supports 120W fast charging and 50W wireless charging.
- OriginOS 3 flavored Android 13 OS.
This is a Chinese edition, it is pre-installed with full Google Mobile Service, and with Google Play Store, OTA updating supported
*Android Auto and Google Assistance may not work.
The Vivo X Fold 2 is expected to have an 8.03-inch foldable AMOLED E6 screen with a resolution of 2160 x 1916 pixels, a 120Hz refresh rate, and a peak brightness of 1800 nits. It will also have a 6.53-inch cover screen with a resolution of 2520 x 1080 pixels, a 120Hz refresh rate, and a peak brightness of 1600 nits.
Powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset, the device is expected to come with 12GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage. The phone will run on Android 13 with OriginOS and will have a 4800mAh battery that supports 120W wired charging and 50W wireless charging.
The camera setup on the back will likely include a 50MP main sensor, a 12MP ultra-wide lens, and another 12MP telephoto camera, while the front cameras will be a 16-megapixel selfie camera and another 16-megapixel camera on the cover screen. The Vivo V2 ISP will enhance the phone’s photography and videography capabilities.
- Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / CDMA2000 / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2, CDMA 800 / 1900
- 3G bands: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, CDMA2000 1x
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 66
- 5G bands: 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed: HSPA, LTE-A, 5G
- Dimensions: Unfolded: 161.3 x 143.4 x 6 mm, Folded: 161.3 x 73.4 x 12.9 mm
- Weight: 279 g (9.84 oz)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: Foldable LTPO4 AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, 1800 nits (peak)
- Size: 8.03 inches, 206.5 cm2 (~89.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1916 x 2160 pixels (~360 ppi density)
- Cover display: AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, 1600 nits (peak), 6.53 inches, 1080 x 2520 pixels, 21:9 ratio
- OS: Android 13, Origin OS 3
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8550-AB Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (4 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x3.2 GHz Cortex-X3 & 2x2.8 GHz Cortex-A715 & 2x2.8 GHz Cortex-A710 & 3x2.0 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU: Adreno 740
- Card slot: No
- Internal: 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM, UFS 4.0
- Triple: 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.49", 1.0µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, Laser AF, OIS; 12 MP, f/2.0, 47mm (telephoto), 1/2.93", 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, 2x optical zoom; 12 MP, f/2.0, 16mm, 108˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.93", 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
- Features: Zeiss optics, Zeiss T* lens coating, Dual-LED flash, panorama
- Video: 8K@30fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS
- Single: 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide)
- Cover camera: 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide)
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: No
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e/7, tri-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth: 5.3, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- Positioning: GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS (G1), BDS (B1I+B1c+B2a+B2b), GALILEO (E1+E5a), QZSS (L1+L5)
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, OTG
- Sensors: Dual screen fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Type: Li-Po 4800 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: 120W wired, 100% in 26 min (advertised), 50W wireless, 100% in 40 min (advertised), 10W reverse wireless
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.