Buy Sony XPERIA 5 III 5G XQ-BQ72, Dual SIM 8GB/256GB, Pink- Factory Unlocked (Global)
- Variable tele lens and Dual PD sensor with Real-time Eye AF
- 360 Reality Audio through its speakers, 360 Spatial Sound up-mixing
- 120Hz 6.1” HDR OLED display “powered by CineAlta”
- Triple camera with four focal lengths and object tracking
- Win with Game Enhancer’s custom display, audio and mic. settings
- Evolved Full-stage front facing stereo speakers for enhanced sound
- Use as high-quality external monitor and live stream from your camera
- IP65/68 water resistance and Corning® Gorilla® Glass 6 display
- 5G connectivity and speed; Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888 5G Mobile Platform
- Long 4500mAh battery life charges up to 50% capacity in 30 minute
- Outstanding ZEISS® quality lenses calibrated specifically for Xperia
- Dedicated ergonomic shutter button
- Large 1/1.7" backside illuminated stacked Exmor RS image sensor
- Photos up to 20fps with AF/AE tracking up to 60 times per sec.
- Focus fast with Dual Photo Diode AF sensors
- AI Super Resolution technology delivers quality digital zoom images
- Photo Pro inspired by Alpha for manual control and quick snapshots
- Cinematography Pro “powered by CineAlta” for advanced video rec.
- Shoot stunning slow-motion movie in 4K HDR up to 120fps
- Intelligent wind filter records video with better audio
- Optical SteadyShot™ with FlawlessEye™ for stable movie recording
- 3.5mm audio jack with superior circuitry enhances clarity and volume
- Dolby Atmos® delivers a multi-dimensional surround sound experience
- Superior High-Resolution Audio, High-Res. Audio Wireless and LDAC
- X1™ for mobile based on technology from BRAVIA® TV
- 10-bit equivalent display for smooth color without banding
- Accurate color reproduction from white point display calibration
- Game winning display; 120Hz 21:9 CinemaWide™ with 240Hz Motion blur
- Share your win with high quality game recording and Rewind Time rec.
- Heat Suppression Power Control while charging during gameplay
- Take control of gaming with DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller
Speed and beyond in the palm of your hand
Experience serious power in the palm of your hand with the Xperia 5 III. Boasting 5G speed, powerful performance and impressive battery life. The Xperia 5 III combines lightning fast autofocus performance with incredible high frame rate recording up to 20fps for still and 120p for movie with fast continuous autofocus and auto-exposure calculations of up to 60 times per second. It’s also boasts a 120Hz immersive 6.1” 21:9 CinemaWide HDR OLED display. The 120Hz refresh rate display offers a smooth scrolling experience and brings content to life whether watching your favorite movie or gaining an edge during fast action gaming which also includes 240Hz Motion blur reduction that updates the image an incredible 240 times per second for blur-free action. Even charging the 4500mAh battery is fast at up to 50% capacity in 30 minutes.
Professional technology from Alpha cameras
The Xperia 5 III was co-developed with the engineers behind the latest Alpha 9 series cameras, renowned for their industry-leading autofocus technology, and with input from professional photographers, who helped tune the technology and refine the photographic experience and results. Key features include fast AF in all three cameras, plus Real-Time Eye AF and object tracking technology for accurate shots of moving subjects.
Lightning fast focus, even at long range
Two focal lengths are included in one telephoto module, 70mm and 105mm, complete with a Dual PDAF (Dual Photo Diode autofocus) sensor. Thanks to Sony's unique telephoto system that supports fast AF even at extended focal lengths, so even when you switch between 70mm and 105mm, the focal lens unit and the AF lens unit work in unison to focus fast, letting you capture moving subjects even at distance.
Experience Real-time Eye AF - for humans and animals
Capture stunning portraits of both people and animals with the sparkle and liveliness of perfect eye in focus with Real-time Eye AF5. Even if your subject turns or when one eye is covered, or another object passes in front of your subject, the Xperia 5 III will still find your subjects eye and focus fast. Selecting between human and animal is as simple as touching the preferred subject on the screen.
Capture unmissable moments
Combining quickfire 20fps burst shooting with 60fps continuous AF/AE (autofocus and auto-exposure) calculation, the Xperia 5 III lets you capture images you wouldn’t think were possible with a smartphone. You can take hundreds of images in seconds to capture that one perfect moment and get clear, in-focus shots of even fast-moving scenes.
Less image noise even in burst shooting
The Xperia 5 III with BIONZ X™ for mobile engine has a unique algorithm developed by Sony, for increased light sensitivity and images with less noise. It has been designed to deliver great quality images with less noise than its predecessor in low light situations, even when using continuous shooting
Get more clarity from a bigger sensor
The Xperia 5 III has a larger 1/1.7” sensor13 to capture more light, and BIONZ X™ for mobile to deliver outstanding results in all lighting conditions. The 1/1.7" Exmor RS™ image sensor has larger pixels, which receive more light for better image quality.
Discover Photography Pro – inspired by Alpha
With Photography Pro on the Xperia 5 III you'll find controls usually found on professional cameras. Using a landscape orientation interface inspired by Alpha cameras, you can choose P/S/M manual controls or automatic settings. Additional settings include Focus mode, Focus Area, Shutter Speed, ISO, Exposure Comp, White Balance, RAW/JPEG files. You can also enjoy new Basic mode for effortless shooting and the convenience of a Smartphone interface with Touch shutter button, Computational Bokeh (Background defocus), Selfie, Panorama and more.
Use as high-quality external monitor and live stream from your camera
To further enhance your photographic experience, you can use the Xperia 5 III as a professional-grade high-quality external monitor or viewfinder for your Alpha or compatible camera with a range of useful settings such as brightness, zoom and grid lines. Simply connect to a camera supporting USB video class (UVC) or with a compatible HDMI to USB cable and adaptor7. Using a third-party live streaming application, the Xperia 5 III can stream video content from a camera or camcorder for a high-quality live stream leveraging the same wired connection.
Immerse yourself in a HDR OLED 120Hz refresh rate display
Boasting a stunning HDR OLED 120Hz refresh rate1 display, the Xperia 5 III offers a uniquely immersive viewing experience. And with no notches to interrupt your view on the 6.1" 21:9 CinemaWide™ display, losing yourself in your favorite movies or TV shows has never been easier. The X1™ for mobile engine brings BRAVIA HDR remaster technology to everything you watch. Even streaming content will have more contrast, color and clarity.
The Xperia 5 III features a 10 bit equivalent display (8 bit with 2 bit smoothing) that can display a wide range of colors without banding. With a high contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1, it can present deeper levels of black, while colors appear more natural. The D65 white point has been specially calibrated for higher accuracy and the display also supports professional level reproduction standards, with wide color space ITU-R BT.2020, as well as DCI-P3 with Illuminant D65.
Not only does the 21:9 Cinemawide 6.1” OLED display offer more real estate for viewing content, but thanks to its 120Hz refresh rate1, the display offers incredibly smooth scrolling and seamless image transitions when you're browsing the internet or navigating the menu.
3.5mm audio jack for ultimate sound quality
Thanks to improvements to materials and electronic components, the 3.5mm audio jack on the Xperia 5 III not only offers convenience but also delivers high fidelity sound quality. Distortion is reduced, especially between mid and max volume, and brings more realistic sound – with clear ensembles, smooth vocals, and deep basslines.
Experience 360 Reality Audio – like you're there with the artist
Immerse yourself in sound all around you, as real as if you are there at a live concert or with the artist recording in a studio. With 360 Reality Audio, music has never been so immersive and so real. With the Xperia 5 III, you can enjoy the experience through wired or wireless headphones or the built-in Full-stage stereo speakers.
Streamlining the filmmaking process
The Xperia 5 III features a range of UI improvements designed specifically with movie makers in mind. Easily check how much free memory is remaining and how much recording time is still available to help you control your workflow. Easy access to recording settings info allows you to check which parameters you used on a particular clip so you can apply them to other projects. Each clip's parameter details now include resolution, FPS, Look, lens, stabilizer, WB, ISO, Shutter angle/speed, focus, and audio level. Keep tabs on audio levels with the audio level meter so you’ll know when the audio has exceeded the peak, with the Max level indicator continuing to display for 0.5 seconds. Even playback is made easier using simple swipe movements.
All the speed you need
Combining 5G and Wi-Fi 6 connectivity with the latest Qualcomm® Mobile Platform and innovative battery technologies, the Xperia 5 III raises the bar for smartphone performance. Next generation 5G connectivity delivers uncompromised high-quality downloads and streaming of even high-resolution files. With Wi-Fi 6 you get a better connection - with higher speed, lower latency and improved connectivity management when multiple devices are on the same network.
Smart connectivity takes Xperia’s deep learning technology that utilizes Sony's Neural Network Libraries and analyses Wi-Fi signals to predict near-future connectivity issues. The Xperia 5 III assesses the quality of available Wi-Fi before connecting so there's no more grabbing Wi-Fi that doesn't work. If it predicts any compromise in Wi-Fi connection quality, it uses your mobile data instead. With Xperia, you’re always on the best connection available.
Experience the latest Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888 5G Mobile Platform
The Xperia 5 III is powered by the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888 5G Mobile Platform11 to deliver the premium experiences you deserve. Make the most of the Xperia 1 III as a professional-quality camera, intelligent personal assistant, and elite gaming rig – all connected with 5G
A battery you can rely on
With a 4500mAh battery on board, the Xperia 5 III offers plenty of power to keep you going while a range of charging features helps maximize convenience and prolong battery life. When you need to give your battery a boost, you can fast charge up to 50% in just 30 minutes with the included charger XZQ-UC1. Our charging technologies maintains your battery health with battery care that prevents your Xperia 5 III from overcharging, while Xperia Adaptive Charging monitors your phone as it charges, to make sure the battery isn't overworked so you have a healthy battery, even after 3 years of use.
Beautifully designed to last
The Xperia 5 III combines tactile, high-quality materials with bold, distinctive design. From the frosted glass on the back to the blasted metal frame, it's an irresistible blend of form and function. It is also built to last with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 6 for the display and rear. And for your peace of mind, it is dust and water resistant with an IP65/68 rating.
- 157 x 68 x 8.2 mm
- 169 g
- Display Size
- 6.1" 21:9 CinemaWide™ display
FHD+ HDR OLED (2520 x 1080)
120Hz Refresh rate, 240Hz Motion blur reduction, 240Hz Touch scanning rate, Creator mode "powered by CineAlta" - Inspired by Master Monitor colour reproduction, DCI-P3 100%, ITU-R BT.2020 (REC.2020), Illuminant D65 White point, 10 bit tonal gradation, X1™ for mobile
- Image playback format
- JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, WebP, WBMP, HEIF, DNG, CR2, NEF, NRW, ARW, RW2, ORF, RAF, PEF, SRW
- Video playback format
- H.263, H.264, H.265, MPEG-4 Video, AV1, VP8, VP9
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant (IPX5/IPX8)
- Dust proof (IP6X)
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass 6
- Triple lens camera
Rear Camera (1)
- 1/1.7" Exmor RS™ for mobile sensor
Rear Camera (2)
- Focal length
- 24 mm
- Field of view
- 1/2.9” Exmor RS™ for mobile sensor
- F2.3 (70 mm), F2.8 (105 mm)
Rear Camera (3)
- Focal length
- 70 mm, 105 mm
- Field of view
- 34° (70 mm), 23° (105 mm)
- 1/2.5" Exmor RS™ for mobile sensor
- Focal length
- 16 mm
- Field of view
- Photography Pro, ZEISS® quality lenses calibrated specifically for Xperia 5 III, ZEISS® T* Coating, Up to 20fps AF/AE, Up to 60 times per second continuous AF/AE calculation, Real-time Eye AF (Human, Animal), Object tracking, Dual photo diode, RGB-IR, OIS photo, Photo flash, Photo light, Hybrid zoom 12.5x (based on Wide camera 24 mm), AI Super Resolution Zoom, HDR (High Dynamic Range) photo.
- Image capture format
- JPEG (.jpg), RAW (.dng)
- Cinematography Pro "powered by CineAlta", 4K HDR Movie recording 24, 25, 30, 60 and 120fps slow-motion, OIS and EIS Video, Optical SteadyShot™with FlawlessEye™, SteadyShot™ with Intelligent Active Mode (5-axis stabilization), Intelligent wind filter
Front Camera (1)
- Video recording format
- .mp4 (H.264, H.265)
- Field of view
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photo, SteadyShot™ with Intelligent Active Mode (5-axis stabilization), Portrait selfie, Display flash, Hand gestur
- Hi-Resolution Audio, High-Resolution Audio Wireless (LDAC)
- Other features
- 3.5 mm audio jack, 360 Reality Audio, 360 Reality Audio hardware decoding, 360 Spatial Sound, Full-stage stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos®, DSEE Ultimate, Stereo Recording, Qualcomm® aptX™ HD audio
Memory & Storage
- Playback Format
- AAC-LC, AAC+, eAAC+, AAC-ELD, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis, PCM, Opus, ALAC, DSD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby AC-4, 360 Reality Audio Music Format
- Recording Format
- AAC-LC , AAC+, AAC-ELD, AMR-NB, AMR-WB
- Internal memory
- 256GB UFS
- External memory
- microSDXC support (up to 1 TB)
- Number of SIM
- Dual SIM hybrid
- SIM type
- Android™ 11
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888 5G Mobile Platform
- 4500 mAh
- Charging type
- USB Power Delivery (USB PD) fast charging
- Other features
- Xperia Adaptive Charging, Battery Care, STAMINA Mode
- 2G Band
- 850, 900, 1800, 1900
- 3G Band
- 2100 (Band 1), 1900 (Band 2), 1700 (Band 4), 850 (Band 5), 800 (Band 6), 900 (Band 8), 800 (Band 19)
- 4G Band
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 66
- 5G Band
- n1, n3, n5, n7, n8, n28, n38, n40, n41, n77, n78, n79
- A-GPS, A-GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, QZSS
- Bluetooth® 5.2 wireless technology
- USB type
- USB version
- USB 3.1 Gen1
- Other features
- Smart connectivity, Google Cast, NFC, Output video/image via Display Port support TypeC Cable or USB-C to HDMI Adapter Cable (Display port 4K/60fps)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.