Buy Samsung Galaxy S8 Dual SIM 64GB - Rose Pink
- From the physical perspective, the Samsung Galaxy S8 features a polished Aluminium frame, Gorilla Glass 5 front and back; IP68 certified for water and dust resistance
- The device delivers a spectacular look with display of 5.8-inch Super AMOLED with the capacity of 2,960x1440px resolution, 18.5:9 (2.06:1) aspect ratio, 571/529ppi; HDR 10 compliant
- The device is equipped with the primary/rear camera of 12MP, f/1.7 aperture, dual pixel phase detection autofocus, OIS; multi-shot image stacking; 2160p/30fps video recording
- For selfies, the device is equipped with the front camera of 8MP, f/1.7 aperture, autofocus; 1440p/30fps video recording
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 is an Android device and comes pre-loaded with Android 7.0 Nougat; Samsung Grace UX; Bixby virtual assistant; Smart Connect, Smart Connect Home
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 comes with a standard 64GB internal storage, complemented with the memory of 4GB
- The device carries the Samsung legacy of storage capacity extension with a microSD slot for cards up to 256GB, UFS cards support
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 is equipped with a large capacity battery of 3,000mAh Li-Po being non-removable and supports adaptive Fast Charging as well as QuickCharge 2.0 support
- From connectivity perspective, the Samsung Galaxy S8 offers, single-SIM support with 2G/3G, as well as 4G/LTE support
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 is NFC enabled, as well as for efficient charging and data transfer, the device is equipped with USB Type-C (v3.1)
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 is the first of the many devices equipped with Bluetooth v5.0
- The device is equipped with fingerprint reader as well as iris recognition/face recognition; single speaker on the bottom & 3.5mm jack
What's in the Box:
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Dual SIM 64GB
- Mains Adapter
- USB Type-C Data/Charging Cable
- User Manual
A Fundamental Design Brilliance
The Samsung Galaxy S8 exhibits a fundamental major design change with slim, sleek, glossy appearance, and chiselled corners deliver brilliance and truly an aesthetic profile. Samsung has intelligently put to use the premium materials such as metal and glass to construct a beautiful device. It is truly a flagship device equipped with all the contemporary features such as a 5.8-inch quad-HD Infinity AMOLED Display, and fairly powerful battery capacity of 3000mAh complemented with the wireless and fast charging function.
A Vivid Display Screen
With Samsung Galaxy S8 the most captivating feature is the display screen as it occupies most of the facial panel of the smartphone. The display is the hallmark feature of the Samsung Galaxy S8 with tall and narrow physical profile, excellent output with pixel-rich composition. The AMOLED panel delivers deep, inky blacks and incredible contrast, which make images and video really pop. Colours are vivid, without appearing too unnatural, things have really come a long way from the overly vibrant hues of early OLED phones.
Fast, Seamless & State-Of-The-Art
Samsung Galaxy S8 is one of the very first smartphones furnished with the latest version of Exynos chipset in this flagship device. Samsung Galaxy S8 features "iris recognition sensor" being the next-level technology to the fingerprint sensor. The device features the IP68 rating, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB-C port. From a physical perspective, the smartphone has a curvaceous body that feels great in the hand. The curved glass front and back tucks into a shiny alloy band, giving the phone an organic look and feel. The lack of any visible bezel makes the S8 the smartphone equal of an infinity pool.
Revamped Finger-Print Scanner
Designed To Impress
The fingerprint scanner within Samsung Galaxy S8 is no longer part of a physical home button. Previously Samsung's trademark lozenge-shaped home button has been submerged under the screen and it is now a pressure-sensitive button. This has resulted in freeing up screen space yet the pressure sensitive home button provides tactile feedback when pressed, and the fingerprint scanner has been moved to the back panel of the device.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 is designed in a manner to visually as well as technologically impress the first time users choose to pick it up. The Infinity Display (as Samsung is calling this edge-to-edge effort) features an extremely thin bezel and a screen that all users are going to notice as the key attribute of this device as well the latest hardware it is furnished to deliver impeccable performance.
Bixby - A New Assistant
Bixby is Samsung's all new personal assistant. It aims that whatever users can do with touch, they can do with the voice as well. Users can also mix and match types of input such as talking, tapping or typing. Bixby will use contextual cues to figure out what users are trying to arrive at. Users can summon Bixby either with a trigger word or with that dedicated hardware button on the left. A simple press brings users a Bixby Home screen and users shall be greeted by a summary of the agenda, weather and upcoming reminders.
Latest & Flawless Operating System
Samsung has once again, refined its user interface to provide its own Samsung Experience (formerly TouchWiz) skin on top of Android 7.0 Nougat. One of the most noticeable changes here is to the app tray, however, swipe the finger up or down from the main display and phone leads to the hordes of apps. It delivers a nice way of doing things and feels very natural.
A Power-Pack Battery
The Samsung Galaxy S8 is equipped with a 3000mAh battery and non-removable. The battery has been designed in a way that it shall service all the functions such as gaming, multi-tasking while offering ample time for stand-by and talking. The battery is fully capable of dealing with the screen brightness as well as the CPU/GPU combination deliver efficient performance while keeping the battery usage quite balanced.
With the price of a flagship, the Samsung Galaxy S8 offers all that can be expected from a mobile phone. It features a great mix of power and design, with the screen on the front rightly being the headline feature of this phone. The new display on the Samsung Galaxy S8 is the most attractive ever seen on any phone. It is fast, attractive and has the biggest screen possible in a very compact body. The battery is good enough on the Galaxy S8, and upgrades to the operating system amplify the hardware performance.
2G bands - GSM 850/900/1800/1900 SIM1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands - HSDPA 850/900/1700/1900/2100
- 4G bands - LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12, 13, 17(700), 18, 19, 20(800), 25, 26, 29, 30, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41
- Speed - HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps
- GPRS - Yes
- EDGE - Yes
- Device Dimensions - 148.9 x 68.1 x 8mm (5.86 x 2.68 x 0.31 in)
- Weight - 155g (5.47 oz)
- Protection Build - Corning Gorilla Glass 5 back panel
- SIM - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- IP68 certified - dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Display Type - Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size - 5.8 inches (~83.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution - 1440 x 2960 pixels (~570 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch - Yes
- Protection - Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 3D Touch (home button only)
- Always-on display
- TouchWiz UI
Software & Hardware Features:
- Operating System - Android OS, v7.0
- Chipset - Exynos 8895 Octa
- CPU - Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz)
- GPU - Mali-G71 MP20
Memory & Storage Features:
- Card Slot - microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal Storage - 64GB
- On-board Memory - 4GB RAM
- Primary/Rear Camera - 12MP, f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
- Secondary/Front Camera - 8MP, f/1.7, autofocus, dual video call, Auto HDR
- Alert Types - Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker - Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack - Yes
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN - Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth - v5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS - Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC - Yes
- Radio - No
- USB - v3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors - Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Messaging - SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser - HTML5
- Java - No
- Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
- Fast battery charging
- Qi/PMA wireless charging (market dependent)
- ANT+ support
- S-Voice natural language commands and dictation
- MP4/DivX/XviD/H.265 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Photo/video editor
- Document editor
- Battery Type - Non-removable
- Battery cell type - Li-Ion
- Battery capacity - 3000mAh
Standard Warranty Period:
30 Days for devices including Smartphones and Tablets.
90 Days for audio/video products including speakers, headphones, headsets, cameras.
60 Days for wearables and smart gadgets including smart watches, fitness trackers and gadgets.
Warranty period take effects from the date when the shipping invoice is issued.
PDAPlaza provides a 30 Days repair warranty for devices (accessories including batteries do not carry any warranty). The terms and conditions for a standard 30 Days warranty are as follows:
If the goods are found to be faulty within 7 days, customers are entitled for either a full refund or replacement. Any item may be returned for any reason within 7 days from the date of dispatch. If you want to return the goods which are NON-DEFECTIVE within the 7 days period, please note that the returns should be in AS NEW CONDITION with FULL PACKING and DOCUMENTATION. If the goods are not in AS NEW condition or missing any packaging or damaged packaging, we reserve the right to refuse refund or a restocking fee of up to 20% will be charged depending on the condition of the returned goods. Delivery costs will not be refunded. To return the goods, please contact our Customer Service to request an RMA and follow the instructions to authorise the return of goods. Please refer to the Returns section below for details.
If the goods are found to be faulty after 7 days and within 1 month of purchase, the customer can send the faulty goods to our office, together with relevant invoice and PDAPlaza can arrange for repair services. Post fault investigation and within the specified warranty period, PDAPlaza repair service will be actioned at our discretion (please see Exclusions below) within 30 working days, at no cost to the customer. If PDAPlaza cannot repair the item within this period we will supply the customer with a suitable B-Stock item. If we do not have suitable B-Stock to replace we will source an equal alternative upon agreement with the customer or offer credit for the next purchase. For repair services covered by the warranty, the cost of shipping the goods back to the customer will be borne by PDAPlaza. Please contact our Customer Service to request an RMA and follow the instructions to authorise the return of goods. Please refer to the Returns section below for details.
If the goods are found to be faulty after 1 month of purchase, the customer can send the faulty goods to our office, PDAPlaza will arrange for repair services. Customer has to bear the repair costs. PDAPlaza will test the faulty unit and will provide a quote to the customer and if the customer agrees, we will proceed to repair the faulty unit as we see fit. If not, this will be communicated and the device will be returned to the customer, unrepaired. There will be a nominal shipping and handling charge on top of the repair charges. Shipping charges for returning the items shall be borne by the customers if they decide against repair.
Standard Warranty Coverage
Warranty covers the following:
A. Manufacturing software malfunction
B. Manufacturer or hardware defects
C. More than three dead pixels
Standard Warranty Exclusions:
Warranty does not cover the following:
A. Any damages unrelated to manufacturing defects.
B. Product malfunction or damage resulting from liquids or moisture.
C. CID (Customer Induced Damage) and NDF (No Defect Found). CID and NDF status will be notified to the customer when RMA inspection process is completed.
D. Software defects. Damage caused by applications or firm wares which are not compatible with the device.
E. Product has been tampered, repaired and/or modified without official permission. Tampering, rooting, modification or removal of the serial number label shall immediately void the applicable warranty.
Inspection and return shipping fee will be charged at the customer expense when the above causes of RMA return damages are present.
* Please note that for returns of water-resistant device, we cannot guarantee continued water-resistance after opening up the device.
Extended Service Plans
1 Year Extended Warranty
After many customer requests for PDAPlaza Canada to offer extended warranty services on all our products, we have answered the call.
You love your new phone so why not you protect it too.
Because life is unpredictable, extend your device protection from 2 months to 12 months and protect your device from mechanical and electrical failures that just sometimes happen.
Now, for only $99.00CDN you can extend the warranty of your device by one year, from the date of purchase. This extended warranty must be purchased at the time of the initial order of your device, and must be in place, before your device ships to you. The extended warranty is added to the warranty already in place on your device, at the time of purchase.
Why You’ll Love Our Extended Service Plans:
- Protects Your Device From Mechanical and Electrical Failure, Including Touchscreen Failure, Power-On Issues, Antenna / Wi-Fi Failure, & much more
- Free Shipping On Returns
- If we can’t fix your device, we’ll get you a replacement at no extra charge!
- Extended Service Plans do not cover accidental damage including damaged caused by drops, water, bending, or damage caused by installed applications or rooting
- Extended Service Plans must be purchased with device, and cannot be added once item has shipped
- Extended Service Plans cannot be refunded once item has shipped
- Extended Service Plans cannot be applied to b-stock, refurbished, or open-box items
- Extended Service Plans will not cover return shipping outside of the original delivery country
Returns and Repairs:
Please contact our Customer Service to request an RMA.
Products should be returned in their original packaging with all documentation, accessories, battery, stylus, cable, headset etc. enclosed in the initial shipment.
When you return your device, you will need to make sure that it is unlocked and free of security software that might prevent us from being able to access it. If the device is locked or disabled when you return it, we may have to charge you the full cost of the device and/or not process a repair/refund (if applicable).
Note: If you are not able to unlock or deactivate your device, please let us know before returning.
Please be sure that your device is restored to its factory settings without any personal data remaining prior to return. We will not be responsible for any use or disclosure of any data that is on the returned device during the assessment and repair process.