Buy Samsung Galaxy Fold SM-F900F 512GB, Cosmos Black - Factory Unlocked
A Smartphone. A Tablet. Folded into One.
The Galaxy Fold is Samsung's highly anticipated next-generation mobile device. Featuring the world's first 7.3" Infinity Flex Display for incredible productivity and media experiences, Galaxy Fold folds into a compact device with a cover display for use as a traditional smartphone.
Reasons to buy Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Folding clamshell design: internal tablet display and external display for traditional smartphone use
- Android 9 (Pie) with Samsung OneUI
- 7.3 inch 1536 x 2152 Folding Dynamic AMOLED display (16 : 10 ratio)
- 4.6 inch HD+ Super AMOLED cover display (21:9)
- Qualcomm SDM855 Octa-Core processor (1x 2.84 | 3x 2.42 | 4x 1.8 GHz)
- 512GB storage with 12GB RAM
- TRIPLE 12+12+16MP main cameras with OIS, dual pixel phase-detection autofocus
- DUAL 10+8MP selfie cameras with autofocus
- 10MP exterior camera on cover display
- 4,380 mAh battery with fast charging and wireless charging (Qi or PMA)
- Bluetooth 5.0 / GPS / Dual-Band Wi-Fi / NFC
- USB Type-C / Dedicated Bixby button
Samsung Galaxy Fold Key Features
This innovative device from Samsung is creating a new category of mobile device. Galaxy Fold delivers a large screen tablet/superphone experience in a form factor that transforms into a compact and portable handset, still capable of performing all the tasks expected of a traditional smartphone.
Developing such a device is the culmination of over 8 years of research and development, following the debut of Samsung's first prototype flexible display in 2011. Since then, the display technology has evolved exponentially, along with the materials and engineering required to create a product suitable for the modern consumer technology landscape of 2019.
New Display Materials
The Infinity Flex display doesn't just bend; it folds. Folding is a motion that involves the entire display surface, rather than having a section that simply bends.
Samsung has invented a new robust polymer layer, as well as creating a display around 50% thinner than found on a typical smartphone. This new composite material not only delivers Galaxy Fold's flexibility, it also ensures a tough, resilient and long-lasting finish.
New Hinging Mechanism
Galaxy Fold opens and closes smoothly and naturally, just like a book. Whether moving to compact or open states, the result is a perfectly aligned or flat surface with a satisfying click at the apex of the motion.
Achieving this required a novel engineering solution. The sophisticated hinge in the centre of the Galaxy Fold features multiple interlocking gears. This gearing system is hidden inside an enclosure, providing a clean, seamless and sleek silhouette in keeping with the Galaxy range's minimal design language.
New Interactions and Interface
With a completely new form-factor, there is no reference for how to make the interface and user-interaction intuitive. From the placement of physical connectors, buttons and sensors on a device that changes shape, to managing software transition between two completely separate and differently-sized screens, everything about Galaxy Fold is a first.
Even balancing the device in the hand is an interesting challenge, with two separate, yet connected pieces in the chassis. To avoid a final product with a skewed centre of gravity, Samsung has incorporated two batteries - one in either side - and developed a new power-sharing system to keep them charging/discharging in tandem.
Multi-Active Window allows you to run 3 apps simultaneously on the main tablet screen, in a variety of size configurations.
App Continuity is a new system to allow transition from the cover screen to the main screen (and back again) as Galaxy Fold is opened and closed. The cover screen can run any Android app, such as Maps. When you open the device, the same app will already be loaded exactly where you were - even if you were halfway through typing a message - and scaled into the correct form factor for the larger screen, including any additional app features available at that size.
Samsung has made the App Continuity API available to developers, so all major apps can and should support the system correctly, as well as any smaller independent apps that choose to implement the system.
- System: Android 9 (Pie)
- Processor: Octa Core / 2.8 GHz, 2.4 GHz, 1.7 GHz
- Memory: Internal: 512 GB / RAM: 12 GB
- Display: Main: 7.3" / QXGA+ Dynamic AMOLED Display / 2152 x 1536 pixels / 4.2:3 / 362 ppi / Cover: 4.6" / HD+ Super AMOLED Display / 1680 x 720 pixels, 21:9 / 399 ppi
- Camera: 16 MP, 12 MP, 12 MP / F2.2, F1.5/F2.4, F2.4 / Dual Pixel AF / Dual OIS / Video: 4K UHD / Front: 10 MP, 8 MP, F2.2, F1.9
- Network: 4G: LTE Band 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/14/18/19/20/25/26/28/29/30/66/71/38/39/40/41 / 3G: Band 1/2/4/5/8 / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SIM card: Type: nano-SIM / Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM)
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 5.0 / Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz / HE80 MIMO, 1024QAM, ANT+ / NFC
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Location: GPS, Glonass, BeiDou, Galileo
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Barometer, Capacitive Fingerprint, Geomagnetic, Gyro, Hall sensor, Proximity, RGB Light
- Battery: 4380 mAh (Dual cell battery) / Fast Charging QC2.0 and AFC / Fast Wireless Charging WPC and PMA, Wireless PowerShare
- Weight: 276 g
- Dimensions: Folded: 62.8 x 160.9 x 15.7~17.1 mm / Unfolded: 117.9 x 160.9 x 6.9~7.6 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.