Buy NOTHING PHONE 2 5G Dual SIM, 12GB/256GB, Dark Grey - Global
- Android 13
- Glyph Interface
- 50MP Dual Camera
- 6.7" flexible LTPO AMOLED display
- 256GB or 512GB Internal Storage
- 4,700mAh Battery
- Dual SIM (Nano + eSIM)
Use the new Glyph interface of the Nothing Phone (2) to give you a better life balance, with less time looking at a screen. By assigning different light and sound sequences, you can see if someone important is calling or be selective in the notifications you see, thereby reducing your screen time.
Give you the ability to reimage how you interact with your phone. No more digging through apps to find the information important to you. Instead, you can set up a widget to directly access what you need in a flash.
Have the home screen you have always wanted with more customisation, including changing app icons and creating grid designs and colour themes. So your phone is intuitive for you.
The dual cameras with 50MP sensors ensure extraordinary results every time you take a photo. With the ability to capture up to 4,000 times more camera data than the Nothing Phone (1) and featuring advanced algorithms, your pictures and videos will be impressive every time.
Image stabilisation makes it possible to record videos without motion blur. So, you can instantly share experiences with friends.
With its 6.7" flexible LTPO AMOLED display, viewing your content and apps is now easier with the 1600 nits peak pixel brightness. The adaptive refresh rate perfectly balances performance and battery life, with a maximum of 120Hz.
The Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset offers the performance and reliability you need with 12GB of RAM to give a smooth experience using any app.
A generous 256GB or 512GB of storage means you have plenty of space for all your apps, photos and videos.
A 4,700 mAh battery will get you through an entire day of usage with plenty to spare. The 45W wired charging gives you a full charge in only 55 minutes, keeping you mobile.
Water and dust resistance to IP54 means you don't have to worry about the occasional rain shower.
To limit the carbon footprint of the Nothing Phone (2), it features recycled aluminium, tin, copper, plastic and steel. It uses 100% renewable energy during manufacturing.
- Nothing phone(2)
- Type-C cable
- Safety information and warranty card
- Screen protector (pre-applied)
- SIM tray ejector
- GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 48, 66, 71
- 5G bands: 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 25, 28, 30, 38, 40, 41, 66, 71, 75, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed: HSPA, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced: 2023, July 11
- Status: Coming soon. Expected release 2023, July 17
- Dimensions: 162.1 x 76.4 x 8.6 mm (6.38 x 3.01 x 0.34 in)
- Weight: 201.2 g (7.09 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), aluminum frame
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Multiple LED lights on the back (notifications, charging progress, camera fill light)
- Blinking red light on the back (video recording indicator)
- IP54 - splash, water and dust resistant
- Type: LTPO OLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1600 nits (HBM), 1600 nits (peak)
- Size: 6.7 inches, 108.0 cm2 (~87.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2412 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~394 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Always On Display
- OS: Android 13, Nothing OS 2
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1x3.0 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3x2.5 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4x1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU: Adreno 730
- Card slot: No
- Internal: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM
- Dual: 50 MP, f/1.9, 24mm (wide), 1/1.56", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS; 50 MP, f/2.2, 114˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.76", 0.64µm, AF
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS, live HDR, OIS
- Single: 32 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/2.74", 0.8µm
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth: 5.3, A2DP, LE
- Positioning: GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS (L1), BDS (B1I+B1c), GALILEO (E1), QZSS (L1), NavIC
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, OTG
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass
- Type: Li-Ion 4700 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: 45W wired, PD3.0, PPS, QC4, 100% in 55 min (advertised); 15W wireless, 100% in 130 min (advertised); 5W reverse wireless
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.