Buy SOEKS Nitrate Tester 2
SOEKS Nitrate Tester 2 is the latest solution offered by SOEKS. This model launched in 2015 incorporates a new, enhanced processor. As a result, we have improved the interface to make it even more user-friendly and easier to operate.
Advantages of the new model:
- Nitrate measurements in two clicks. PRODUCT SELECTION > MEASUREMENT > RESULT.
- The list of products is displayed both as text and graphics.
- The tester now has a next-generation processor, which activates the device in less than 3 seconds.
- Nitrate measurements take no longer than 3 seconds.
The new advanced interface will suit every user. Now all functions are accessible with one or two button clicks. The first-generation SOEKS nitrate tester was launched in July 2011. This is the company's original product, protected by international patents. This model is the third generation of the tester. Every year, many Russians suffer from food poisoning after eating bad vegetables and melons. This is why the tester has become so popular among people who live a healthy lifestyle.
- A new enhanced processor is the key advantage of the new tester model. This has enabled us to implement the most up-to-date design of the tester. Nitrate Tester 2 is now simpler and clearer.
- Moreover, it is easier to use. It is now activated in no time. You can easily select the product you need thanks to a larger font and pictures of fruit in the list.
- Now you do not have to wait for 10 seconds while the device is getting ready for operation. Just select the product you need and the tester is ready for measurements.
- Nitrate measurements take less than 3 seconds.
- Please contact our managers to learn more about the new model.
Safe quality food is fundamental to good health, and food contaminations can be dangerous and even life threatening. SOEKS is committed to developing effective and reliable solutions to help consumers easily obtain immediate, precise, and reliable food quality and safety testing results.
Our Nitrate Tester is designed for the immediate and precise measurement of the nitrate ion content in fruits, vegetables, and meats. Each item contains a natural composition of ions or molecules determined by biochemistry for normal development and that are required for vital functions, along with that each food item contains a natural composition of absorbed nutrients from the water, soil, and/or method of production. The principle of the Nitrate Tester is based on measuring the electric conductivity of high-frequency alternating current in the food item.
The Nitrate Tester has been developed as a comprehensive food testing solution and features a preprogrammed list of 64 most commonly used food items. It has been calibrated by normal ion content, and the ion concentration amounts in the fruits, vegetables, and meats were determined using an independent laboratory method (potentiometric determination of nitrate ions per GOST 29270-95 Nitrate Determination Method).Fertilizers in the form of salt are widely used in agriculture to hasten and ensure effective plant growth. Synthetic pesticides, rodent poisons, and chemical preservatives are also used in the form of salts, then diluted in water, and ultimately absorbed and accumulated by plants, which in turn, are then ingested by humans.
No matter what food product you need to analyze, with a press of a button, the Nitrate Tester displays the results within seconds. The device compares the nitrate ion concentration value with the maximum permissible concentration for the measured item, and provides you with accurate and precise results, along with a visual and text message about the results.The SOEKS Nitrate Tester is user-friendly and includes a comprehensive instruction manual. It is compact, lightweight, and has a stylish design. Equipped with rechargeable batteries, it can work continuously for up to 8 hours and provides immediate results and easy to read notifications.
A perfect companion for health conscious customers in everyday life, the Nitrate Tester helps make informed food choices whether at home or on the go. Ultimately, it helps protect your most valuable assets – your health and well being along with the health and well being of your loved ones.
How to use Nitrate Tester for Food
- Food item should be clean, if you prefer to clean the product please do not use any detergent. You may use a piece but it should be cut no more than 15 minutes prior to the test.
- Turn the Nitrate Testes ON and choose the food item you'd like to analyze from the list, make sure if the probe is not inserted in testing product and press "OK"
- The probe should be clean and dry. If you are testing more that one product, make sure you clean the probe after each one preferably with rubbing alcohol.
- Press "OK" You'll see the message "Preparation to analysis in progress" Do not touch the probe.
- Next step is to "Stick probe into the product" Insert the probe into "juiciest" part of the food item preferably perpendicularly to the center of the item. The depth should be 1/2 inch.Press "OK"
- Within few seconds results will be displayed
- Check the results - it will be displayed in form of warning text message and numeric value.
- Pull the probe out of the product
- Press "BACK" to return to the main menu.
- Devise measures Nitrate Ion Concentration mg/kg
- Harmless daily NORM for adult 200-300 mg/kg
- Special NORM setting for children. Harmful Nitrate dose for children 10 - 50 mg/kg
- Express analysis of fresh fruit, vegetables and meat for nitrate contamination
- Nitrate content calculation and analysis comparing to norm
- The alert message about Normal, Elevated and Dangerous levels of Nitrate Ions in the subject food item.
- Nitrate Tester for Food
- Instruction, Manual
- 2 Batteries (AAA)
- 1 Year Warranty
Nitrate Tester for Food Specifications
|Range of Indicater Content, mg/kg
||from 20 to 5 000
||up to 20
|Allowed Measurement Mistake, less
||AAA batteries, rechargeble or non rechargeble (NiMH)
|Power Voltage Time, V
||2,3 - 3,5
|Time of Continuos Work, hours at least
|Overall Dimentions, H x W x D
||5.6 x 1.8 x 0.6
|Battery Charging Current,max, mA
|Current Consumption from Charger or USB,no more than
|Output Charger Voltage
||TFT, 128 x 160
|Operation Temperature, C
||from - 20 to +60
Standard Warranty Period:
30 Days for devices including Smartphones and Tablets.
90 Days for audio/video products including speakers, headphones, headsets, cameras.
60 Days for wearables and smart gadgets including smart watches, fitness trackers and gadgets.
Warranty period take effects from the date when the shipping invoice is issued.
PDAPlaza provides a 30 Days repair warranty for devices (accessories including batteries do not carry any warranty). The terms and conditions for a standard 30 Days warranty are as follows:
If the goods are found to be faulty within 7 days, customers are entitled for either a full refund or replacement. Any item may be returned for any reason within 7 days from the date of dispatch. If you want to return the goods which are NON-DEFECTIVE within the 7 days period, please note that the returns should be in AS NEW CONDITION with FULL PACKING and DOCUMENTATION. If the goods are not in AS NEW condition or missing any packaging or damaged packaging, we reserve the right to refuse refund or a restocking fee of up to 20% will be charged depending on the condition of the returned goods. Delivery costs will not be refunded. To return the goods, please contact our Customer Service to request an RMA and follow the instructions to authorise the return of goods. Please refer to the Returns section below for details.
If the goods are found to be faulty after 7 days and within 1 month of purchase, the customer can send the faulty goods to our office, together with relevant invoice and PDAPlaza can arrange for repair services. Post fault investigation and within the specified warranty period, PDAPlaza repair service will be actioned at our discretion (please see Exclusions below) within 30 working days, at no cost to the customer. If PDAPlaza cannot repair the item within this period we will supply the customer with a suitable B-Stock item. If we do not have suitable B-Stock to replace we will source an equal alternative upon agreement with the customer or offer credit for the next purchase. For repair services covered by the warranty, the cost of shipping the goods back to the customer will be borne by PDAPlaza. Please contact our Customer Service to request an RMA and follow the instructions to authorise the return of goods. Please refer to the Returns section below for details.
If the goods are found to be faulty after 1 month of purchase, the customer can send the faulty goods to our office, PDAPlaza will arrange for repair services. Customer has to bear the repair costs. PDAPlaza will test the faulty unit and will provide a quote to the customer and if the customer agrees, we will proceed to repair the faulty unit as we see fit. If not, this will be communicated and the device will be returned to the customer, unrepaired. There will be a nominal shipping and handling charge on top of the repair charges. Shipping charges for returning the items shall be borne by the customers if they decide against repair.
Standard Warranty Coverage
Warranty covers the following:
A. Manufacturing software malfunction
B. Manufacturer or hardware defects
C. More than three dead pixels
Standard Warranty Exclusions:
Warranty does not cover the following:
A. Any damages unrelated to manufacturing defects.
B. Product malfunction or damage resulting from liquids or moisture.
C. CID (Customer Induced Damage) and NDF (No Defect Found). CID and NDF status will be notified to the customer when RMA inspection process is completed.
D. Software defects. Damage caused by applications or firm wares which are not compatible with the device.
E. Product has been tampered, repaired and/or modified without official permission. Tampering, rooting, modification or removal of the serial number label shall immediately void the applicable warranty.
Inspection and return shipping fee will be charged at the customer expense when the above causes of RMA return damages are present.
* Please note that for returns of water-resistant device, we cannot guarantee continued water-resistance after opening up the device.
Extended Service Plans
1 Year Extended Warranty
After many customer requests for PDAPlaza Canada to offer extended warranty services on all our products, we have answered the call.
You love your new phone so why not you protect it too.
Because life is unpredictable, extend your device protection from 2 months to 12 months and protect your device from mechanical and electrical failures that just sometimes happen.
Now, for only $99.00CDN you can extend the warranty of your device by one year, from the date of purchase. This extended warranty must be purchased at the time of the initial order of your device, and must be in place, before your device ships to you. The extended warranty is added to the warranty already in place on your device, at the time of purchase.
Why You’ll Love Our Extended Service Plans:
- Protects Your Device From Mechanical and Electrical Failure, Including Touchscreen Failure, Power-On Issues, Antenna / Wi-Fi Failure, & much more
- Free Shipping On Returns
- If we can’t fix your device, we’ll get you a replacement at no extra charge!
- Extended Service Plans do not cover accidental damage including damaged caused by drops, water, bending, or damage caused by installed applications or rooting
- Extended Service Plans must be purchased with device, and cannot be added once item has shipped
- Extended Service Plans cannot be refunded once item has shipped
- Extended Service Plans cannot be applied to b-stock, refurbished, or open-box items
- Extended Service Plans will not cover return shipping outside of the original delivery country
Returns and Repairs:
Please contact our Customer Service to request an RMA.
Products should be returned in their original packaging with all documentation, accessories, battery, stylus, cable, headset etc. enclosed in the initial shipment.
When you return your device, you will need to make sure that it is unlocked and free of security software that might prevent us from being able to access it. If the device is locked or disabled when you return it, we may have to charge you the full cost of the device and/or not process a repair/refund (if applicable).
Note: If you are not able to unlock or deactivate your device, please let us know before returning.
Please be sure that your device is restored to its factory settings without any personal data remaining prior to return. We will not be responsible for any use or disclosure of any data that is on the returned device during the assessment and repair process.