Buy Huawei P20 EML-L29 128GB Dual Sim Midnight Blue - Factory Unlocked
Reasons to buy the Huawei P20
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 3rd Generation Lecia Dual Camera with 2 x hybrid zoom and AI
- 24MP Selfie Camera with portrait lighting effect
- 5.8-inch Full View Display (2244 x 1080)
- Huawei Kirin 970 Octa-core processor
- 128GB storage / 4GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac & Bluetooth 4.2
- Huawei P20 - SIM Free, Factory Unlocked
- Huawei Supercharge mains charger
- USB Type-C to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter
- USB Type-C digital headset
- USB Type-C cable
- Warranty Card
- Quick Start Guide
- Protective Case
- Eject tool
With the Huawei P20 Plus and Huawei P20, Huawei has created two phones which offer industry-leading photography. In a design that looks stunning from every angle with an equally impressive specification.
Huawei over the last couple of years has been improving the look and feel of their handsets. In the P20 they have created a slim and attractive smartphone which looks stunning however you look at it. The large 5.8-inch display takes up most of the front of the phone, with there being only very minimal edges.
The reason why the P20 looks so good is that Huawei has applied an 11-layer process for the back cover. This includes a Nano-pattern film resulting in light being corrugated as it falls on your phone.
Having a central selfie camera makes it easier to capture creative portraits, so you can use the high-quality 24MP to take just the right shot. Also, with there being a cut-out at the top of the display there are improvements with the proximity sensor.
The rear camera on the Huawei P20 is something special it features 3rd generation Leica dual lens. The Big Pixel 12MP RGB F1.8 and 20MP BW f1.6 lens work together to give you exception photos. By maximising the available light and capturing improved facial details.
So, your photos look natural and capture the true appearance of your subject.
When you are taking self-portraits, you want to be able to maximise the light around you. The portrait lighting effect on the high-quality 24MP camera offers you with brighter images with improved detail and more natural skin tones.
Images can be enhanced with post effects, including liquid eyes and the ability to improve the light upon your lips.
The 5.8-inch Full View display benefits from the design of the Huawei P20. As it utilises most of the frontage of the smartphone. The edges are minimalized and the cut-out at the top maximises the display area without compromising on functionality. As it effortlessly curves around the central selfie camera and additional sensors.
It has 2244 x 1080 pixels resolution, with the result that images shown on the display look incredible. With amazing details and clear visuals being available weather, you are watching a movie, looking at photos or navigating the internet.
With Huawei safe fast charging you have 15 levels of protection. Giving you confidence and due to Type-C, you can plug your connector in either way round. It charges your phone up to 30% faster than conventual mains charges. Enabling up to 43% charge within just 30 minutes.
- Technology - GSM / HSPA / LTE
2100 (B1), 1900 (B2), 1800 (B3), 1700/2100 (B4), 850 (B5), 800 (B6), 2600 (B7), 900 (B8), 1700/1800 (B9), 700 (B12), 700 (B17), 800 (B18), 800 (B19), 800 (B20), 850 (B26), 700 (B28), 1500 (B32), TD-LTE2000 (B34)
- Dimensions - 149.1 x 70.8 x 7.7 mm (5.87 x 2.79 x 0.30 in)
- Weight - 165 g (5.82 oz)
- SIM - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- Type -LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size - 5.8 inches, 85.2 cm2 (~80.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution - 1080 x 2244 pixels, 18.7:9 ratio (~428 ppi density)
- Multitouch - Yes
- EMUI 8.1
- OS - Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Chipset - Hisilicon Kirin 970
- CPU - Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU - Mali-G72 MP12
- Card slot - No
- Internal - 128 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Primary Dual - 12 MP (f/1.8, 1/2.3", 1.55 µm, OIS) + 20 MP (f/1.6, 27mm), Leica optics, 2x lossless zoom, phase detection and laser autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash
- Features - Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video - 2160p@30fps, 1080p, 720p@960fps
- Secondary - 24 MP, autofocus, f/2.0, 1080p
- Alert types - Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker - Yes
- 3.5mm jack - Yes
- - 24-bit/192kHz audio
- - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN - Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth - 4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS - Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC - Yes
- Infrared port - Yes
- Radio - FM radio
- USB - 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging - SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser - HTML5
- - Fast battery charging
- - XviD/MP4/H.264/WMV player
- - MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV/Flac player
- - Document viewer
- - Photo/video editor
- Non-removable Li-Po 3400 mAh battery
Standard Warranty Period:
30 Days for devices including Smartphones and Tablets.
90 Days for audio/video products including speakers, headphones, headsets, cameras.
60 Days for wearables and smart gadgets including smart watches, fitness trackers and gadgets.
Warranty period take effects from the date when the shipping invoice is issued.
PDAPlaza provides a 30 Days repair warranty for devices (accessories including batteries do not carry any warranty). The terms and conditions for a standard 30 Days warranty are as follows:
If the goods are found to be faulty within 7 days, customers are entitled for either a full refund or replacement. Any item may be returned for any reason within 7 days from the date of dispatch. If you want to return the goods which are NON-DEFECTIVE within the 7 days period, please note that the returns should be in AS NEW CONDITION with FULL PACKING and DOCUMENTATION. If the goods are not in AS NEW condition or missing any packaging or damaged packaging, we reserve the right to refuse refund or a restocking fee of up to 20% will be charged depending on the condition of the returned goods. Delivery costs will not be refunded. To return the goods, please contact our Customer Service to request an RMA and follow the instructions to authorise the return of goods. Please refer to the Returns section below for details.
If the goods are found to be faulty after 7 days and within 1 month of purchase, the customer can send the faulty goods to our office, together with relevant invoice and PDAPlaza can arrange for repair services. Post fault investigation and within the specified warranty period, PDAPlaza repair service will be actioned at our discretion (please see Exclusions below) within 30 working days, at no cost to the customer. If PDAPlaza cannot repair the item within this period we will supply the customer with a suitable B-Stock item. If we do not have suitable B-Stock to replace we will source an equal alternative upon agreement with the customer or offer credit for the next purchase. For repair services covered by the warranty, the cost of shipping the goods back to the customer will be borne by PDAPlaza. Please contact our Customer Service to request an RMA and follow the instructions to authorise the return of goods. Please refer to the Returns section below for details.
If the goods are found to be faulty after 1 month of purchase, the customer can send the faulty goods to our office, PDAPlaza will arrange for repair services. Customer has to bear the repair costs. PDAPlaza will test the faulty unit and will provide a quote to the customer and if the customer agrees, we will proceed to repair the faulty unit as we see fit. If not, this will be communicated and the device will be returned to the customer, unrepaired. There will be a nominal shipping and handling charge on top of the repair charges. Shipping charges for returning the items shall be borne by the customers if they decide against repair.
Standard Warranty Coverage
Warranty covers the following:
A. Manufacturing software malfunction
B. Manufacturer or hardware defects
C. More than three dead pixels
Standard Warranty Exclusions:
Warranty does not cover the following:
A. Any damages unrelated to manufacturing defects.
B. Product malfunction or damage resulting from liquids or moisture.
C. CID (Customer Induced Damage) and NDF (No Defect Found). CID and NDF status will be notified to the customer when RMA inspection process is completed.
D. Software defects. Damage caused by applications or firm wares which are not compatible with the device.
E. Product has been tampered, repaired and/or modified without official permission. Tampering, rooting, modification or removal of the serial number label shall immediately void the applicable warranty.
Inspection and return shipping fee will be charged at the customer expense when the above causes of RMA return damages are present.
* Please note that for returns of water-resistant device, we cannot guarantee continued water-resistance after opening up the device.
Extended Service Plans
1 Year Extended Warranty
After many customer requests for PDAPlaza Canada to offer extended warranty services on all our products, we have answered the call.
You love your new phone so why not you protect it too.
Because life is unpredictable, extend your device protection from 2 months to 12 months and protect your device from mechanical and electrical failures that just sometimes happen.
Now, for only $99.00CDN you can extend the warranty of your device by one year, from the date of purchase. This extended warranty must be purchased at the time of the initial order of your device, and must be in place, before your device ships to you. The extended warranty is added to the warranty already in place on your device, at the time of purchase.
Why You’ll Love Our Extended Service Plans:
- Protects Your Device From Mechanical and Electrical Failure, Including Touchscreen Failure, Power-On Issues, Antenna / Wi-Fi Failure, & much more
- Free Shipping On Returns
- If we can’t fix your device, we’ll get you a replacement at no extra charge!
- Extended Service Plans do not cover accidental damage including damaged caused by drops, water, bending, or damage caused by installed applications or rooting
- Extended Service Plans must be purchased with device, and cannot be added once item has shipped
- Extended Service Plans cannot be refunded once item has shipped
- Extended Service Plans cannot be applied to b-stock, refurbished, or open-box items
- Extended Service Plans will not cover return shipping outside of the original delivery country
Returns and Repairs:
Please contact our Customer Service to request an RMA.
Products should be returned in their original packaging with all documentation, accessories, battery, stylus, cable, headset etc. enclosed in the initial shipment.
When you return your device, you will need to make sure that it is unlocked and free of security software that might prevent us from being able to access it. If the device is locked or disabled when you return it, we may have to charge you the full cost of the device and/or not process a repair/refund (if applicable).
Note: If you are not able to unlock or deactivate your device, please let us know before returning.
Please be sure that your device is restored to its factory settings without any personal data remaining prior to return. We will not be responsible for any use or disclosure of any data that is on the returned device during the assessment and repair process.