Buy Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche Design 256Gb Black Dual SIM (Global)
Discover the Exceptional. For the past few years, Huawei has worked together with Porsche to deliver a customised version of their flagship smartphone.
This year the Mate 20 Pro has undergone the Porsche Design treatment, resulting in the exceptional Mate 20 RS Porsche Design.
The Mate RS features all the best parts of Huawei's critically acclaimed Mate 20 Pro, including the revered Triple Camera with Leica optics.
Elsewhere the storage is increased to 256GB and Dual SIM capabilities are included as standard.
The construction of the handset is also changed. A combination of premium materials including leather, polished glass and metals, create a truly unique look unlike any other smartphone on the market. An exclusive leather Smart View Flip case is also included in every package.
Reasons to buy the Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche Design
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Huawei EMUI 9
- 6.39-inch FullView QHD+ display (1440 x 3120)
- Under-screen fingerprint sensor
- Huawei Kirin 980 Octa-core processor
- Leica Triple Camera with 3x Hybrid Zoom, OIS & PDAF
- 24MP Selfie Camera with wide-angle lens and HDR
- Bluetooth 5.0 / Infrared blaster / 3D Face Unlock
- 256 / 512GB storage & 8GB RAM
- 4,200 mAh battery
- IP68 water and dust resistant
- DUAL SIM
- Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design (SIM Free, factory unlocked)
- Porsche Design Premium Stereo Headset
- Huawei Supercharger (UK & EU plugs)
- Customised leather smart flip cover
- USB Type-C to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter
- USB Type-C cable x2
- Quick Start Guide
- Eject tool
- Porsche Design VIP Card
- Leather Rear Cover Care Card
- Warranty Card
NEW: Ultra wide resolution
The Leica Triple Camera opens a window to a new world. It comprises a 40MP RGB sensor, a 20MP ultra wide-angle lens and an 8MP sensor with a telephoto lens. You can capture breathtaking images as well as record video capture in an ultra wide 21:9 resolution for a unique cinematic feeling with an impressive perspective of the ultra-wide-angle lens.
Get ready in under 0.6 seconds
Speed meets innovation. You can unlock the Porsche Design Huawei Mate 20 RS with both Fast as lightning in-screen fingerprint sensor and the 3D Face Unlock which identifies your face through a thousand projected infrared dots under 0.6 seconds.
Efficiency powered by AI
A perfect combination of high performance and energy efficiency. The Porsche Design Huawei Mate 20 RS is powered by Kirin 980, the world's first dual-Neural Processing Unit (NPU) system on a chipset. Thanks to the true powerhouse, a new era of artificial intelligence begins.
Super-Fast wireless charging
The Porsche Design Huawei Mate 20 RS is provided by an impressive 4200mAh battery. Thanks to the Huawei SuperCharge Technology 2.0 and the 40W adapter the battery can be rechared with super-fast speed . The smartphone supports wireless charging and you can use the Porsche Design Huawei Mate 20 RS with Huawei Wireless Reverse Charging as a wireless power bank for other Qi-enabled devices.
SIM Free & Unlocked: Yes
Operating System: Android
- Custom Skin: Huawei EMUI 9.0
- Speed: Octa-core (2x 2.6 GHz | 2x 1.92 GHz | 4x 1.8 GHz)
- Make/Model: Hisilicon Kirin 980 (7nm)
Expansion Slot: Yes
- Type: NanoSD (Huawei Proprietary)
- Capacity: (Up to) 256GB (Uses SIM2 slot)
Internal Storage: Yes
- Resolution: 1440 x 3120 (~538 ppi)
- Other: 19.5:9 ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Frequencies: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- Frequencies: 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps
- Frequencies: LTE Bands (SIM 1) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40 | (SIM 2) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40
- Speed: LTE-A Cat21 1400/200 Mbps
- FunctionsA2DP, LE, EDR, aptX HD
- Version: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 / 5 GHz)
- Data: USB (3.1) Type-C (1.0)
- Video Out: Yes, wireless via Miracast / Google Home
- Hardware Buttons: Power / Volume
- Other: In-screen fingerprint sensor
- Antenna Type: GPS / GLONASS / Beidou / Galileo / QZSS
- Built-in Software: Google Maps
- Megapixels: TRIPLE 40MP & 20MP & 8MP
- Flash: Phase detection autofocus & dual-LED flash
- Camera Lens: 40MP: f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/1.7", PDAF/Laser AF | 20MP: f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/2.7", PDAF/Laser AF | 8MP: f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto), 1/4", 5x optical zoom, OIS, PDAF/Laser AF
- Other: Leica optics, panorama, HDR
Front Facing Camera: Yes
- Type: 24 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)
- Formats: MP3 / eAAC / WMA / WAV / Flac player
- Formats: XviD / MP4 / H.264 / WMV player
Near Field Communication: Yes
FM Radio: Yes
- Type: Non-removable Li-Po
Dimensions: 157.8 x 72.3 x 9.7 mm (6.21 x 2.85 x 0.38 in)
Weight 187 g (6.60 oz)
Software: Google Play, Google Apps, Huawei EMUI Themes & Apps
OtherUnder-screen fingerprint sensor, 3D Face Unlock, IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 2m for 30 mins), Qi Wireless Charging, Huawei SuperCharge
Standard Warranty Period:
30 Days for devices including Smartphones and Tablets.
90 Days for audio/video products including speakers, headphones, headsets, cameras.
60 Days for wearables and smart gadgets including smart watches, fitness trackers and gadgets.
Warranty period take effects from the date when the shipping invoice is issued.
PDAPlaza provides a 30 Days repair warranty for devices (accessories including batteries do not carry any warranty). The terms and conditions for a standard 30 Days warranty are as follows:
If the goods are found to be faulty within 7 days, customers are entitled for either a full refund or replacement. Any item may be returned for any reason within 7 days from the date of dispatch. If you want to return the goods which are NON-DEFECTIVE within the 7 days period, please note that the returns should be in AS NEW CONDITION with FULL PACKING and DOCUMENTATION. If the goods are not in AS NEW condition or missing any packaging or damaged packaging, we reserve the right to refuse refund or a restocking fee of up to 20% will be charged depending on the condition of the returned goods. Delivery costs will not be refunded. To return the goods, please contact our Customer Service to request an RMA and follow the instructions to authorise the return of goods. Please refer to the Returns section below for details.
If the goods are found to be faulty after 7 days and within 1 month of purchase, the customer can send the faulty goods to our office, together with relevant invoice and PDAPlaza can arrange for repair services. Post fault investigation and within the specified warranty period, PDAPlaza repair service will be actioned at our discretion (please see Exclusions below) within 30 working days, at no cost to the customer. If PDAPlaza cannot repair the item within this period we will supply the customer with a suitable B-Stock item. If we do not have suitable B-Stock to replace we will source an equal alternative upon agreement with the customer or offer credit for the next purchase. For repair services covered by the warranty, the cost of shipping the goods back to the customer will be borne by PDAPlaza. Please contact our Customer Service to request an RMA and follow the instructions to authorise the return of goods. Please refer to the Returns section below for details.
If the goods are found to be faulty after 1 month of purchase, the customer can send the faulty goods to our office, PDAPlaza will arrange for repair services. Customer has to bear the repair costs. PDAPlaza will test the faulty unit and will provide a quote to the customer and if the customer agrees, we will proceed to repair the faulty unit as we see fit. If not, this will be communicated and the device will be returned to the customer, unrepaired. There will be a nominal shipping and handling charge on top of the repair charges. Shipping charges for returning the items shall be borne by the customers if they decide against repair.
Standard Warranty Coverage
Warranty covers the following:
A. Manufacturing software malfunction
B. Manufacturer or hardware defects
C. More than three dead pixels
Standard Warranty Exclusions:
Warranty does not cover the following:
A. Any damages unrelated to manufacturing defects.
B. Product malfunction or damage resulting from liquids or moisture.
C. CID (Customer Induced Damage) and NDF (No Defect Found). CID and NDF status will be notified to the customer when RMA inspection process is completed.
D. Software defects. Damage caused by applications or firm wares which are not compatible with the device.
E. Product has been tampered, repaired and/or modified without official permission. Tampering, rooting, modification or removal of the serial number label shall immediately void the applicable warranty.
Inspection and return shipping fee will be charged at the customer expense when the above causes of RMA return damages are present.
* Please note that for returns of water-resistant device, we cannot guarantee continued water-resistance after opening up the device.
Extended Service Plans
1 Year Extended Warranty
After many customer requests for PDAPlaza Canada to offer extended warranty services on all our products, we have answered the call.
You love your new phone so why not you protect it too.
Because life is unpredictable, extend your device protection from 2 months to 12 months and protect your device from mechanical and electrical failures that just sometimes happen.
Now, for only $99.00CDN you can extend the warranty of your device by one year, from the date of purchase. This extended warranty must be purchased at the time of the initial order of your device, and must be in place, before your device ships to you. The extended warranty is added to the warranty already in place on your device, at the time of purchase.
Why You’ll Love Our Extended Service Plans:
- Protects Your Device From Mechanical and Electrical Failure, Including Touchscreen Failure, Power-On Issues, Antenna / Wi-Fi Failure, & much more
- Free Shipping On Returns
- If we can’t fix your device, we’ll get you a replacement at no extra charge!
- Extended Service Plans do not cover accidental damage including damaged caused by drops, water, bending, or damage caused by installed applications or rooting
- Extended Service Plans must be purchased with device, and cannot be added once item has shipped
- Extended Service Plans cannot be refunded once item has shipped
- Extended Service Plans cannot be applied to b-stock, refurbished, or open-box items
- Extended Service Plans will not cover return shipping outside of the original delivery country
Returns and Repairs:
Please contact our Customer Service to request an RMA.
Products should be returned in their original packaging with all documentation, accessories, battery, stylus, cable, headset etc. enclosed in the initial shipment.
When you return your device, you will need to make sure that it is unlocked and free of security software that might prevent us from being able to access it. If the device is locked or disabled when you return it, we may have to charge you the full cost of the device and/or not process a repair/refund (if applicable).
Note: If you are not able to unlock or deactivate your device, please let us know before returning.
Please be sure that your device is restored to its factory settings without any personal data remaining prior to return. We will not be responsible for any use or disclosure of any data that is on the returned device during the assessment and repair process.