Buy Google Pixel Fold 5G, 12GB/256GB, Obsidian (Global)
Google Pixel Fold
- Android 14
- Dual SIM (Nano + eSIM)
- Google Tensor G2 - Titan M2 Security Coprocessor
- 5.8-inch Cover Display | 7.6-inch Folding Display
- 48MP Triple Rear Camera
- 256/512GB Internal Storage | 12GB RAM
- IPX8 Water Resistance
- 4,821 mAh Battery
A thin, durable design
When closed, Pixel Fold has a familiar smartphone silhouette that fits in the palm of your hand and slides into your pocket. Flip it open to reveal a 7.6-inch screen with a thinner profile than any other foldable phone in the market.
To create this foldable design, we didn’t compromise on form and function. Many of the Pixel components — from camera, battery, speakers and haptics technology — were cleverly redesigned to fit within the thin design. Our custom-built hinge not only contributes to that thinness, but also doubles as the most durable hinge out there. And last but not least, Pixel Fold has an IPX8 rating for water resistance.
Multiple screens to keep you productive and entertained
Whether it’s open or closed, the Pixel Fold’s screens unlock endless ways of having fun and getting things done.
When closed, the exterior screen lets you do all the usual tasks you’d expect from a Pixel phone — like responding to Messages, browsing Chrome or using our suite of Call Assist features, like Direct My Call, Call Screen, Hold for Me and Clear Calling.
When fully open, the interior screen gives you all the benefits of a tablet. Many of your favorite apps are optimized to take full advantage of the larger screen. Immerse yourself by watching shows, reading a book, and playing games, or enjoy having space to get more things done. Use the Taskbar to easily switch between your apps or drag a compatible app into splitscreen mode to multitask with two apps side-by-side. When in splitscreen, you can easily drag and drop files across different apps, like Google Photos to Messages and Slides. Since the Taskbar is dynamic, it will disappear when you’re done using it so it doesn’t take up screen space.
That’s not all: you can also go hands-free with tabletop mode so you can sit back and relax while you watch content or capture photos or videos without a tripod. Tabletop mode is especially helpful with YouTube. The top half plays your video and, with an upcoming app update, you’ll also get playback controls on the bottom half.
Pixel-perfect camera, all around
Pixel Fold has many of the camera experiences you’ve come to expect from a Pixel — from Super Res Zoom with 5x optical zoom, Real Tone, Night Sight and Portrait photography along with pro-level modes from Pixel 7 Pro, such as 10-bit HDR video. Plus, you can use Magic Eraser and Photo Unblur in Google Photos to help get your pictures looking just right.
With Rear Camera Selfie on Pixel Fold, you can get the highest quality selfie on a Pixel ever. Use the exterior screen as your viewfinder and the 48-megapixel main camera to get an amazing selfie.
Ever feel left out as the photographer during a group photo? Just set up Pixel Fold in tabletop mode across the room and join everyone in the shot. You can even use the new palm gesture to trigger the shutter. Finally, to take the stunning astrophotography shots that Pixel is known for even without a tripod handy, you can use tent mode to aim the camera at the night sky and use the front display for camera controls,
- Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only), CDMA 800 / 1900
- 3G bands: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66, 71
- 5G bands: 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 14, 20, 25, 28, 30, 38, 40, 41, 48, 66, 71, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 257, 258, 260, 261 SA/NSA/Sub6/mmWave
- Speed: HSPA, LTE-A (CA), 5G
- Dimensions: Unfolded: 158.7 x 139.7 x 5.8 mm, Folded: 139.7 x 79.5 x 12.1 mm
- Weight: 283 g (9.98 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus) (folded), plastic front (unfolded), glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus), aluminum frame
- SIM: Nano-SIM and eSIM, IPX8 water resistant
- Type: Foldable OLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1000 nits (HBM), 1450 nits (peak)
- Size: 7.6 inches, 183.3 cm2 (~82.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1840 x 2208 pixels (~378 ppi density)
- Cover display: OLED, 120Hz, HDR, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, 5.8 inches, 1080 x 2092 pixels, 17.4:9 ratio, 408 ppi, 1200 nits (HBM), 1550 nits (peak)
- OS: Android 14
- Chipset: Google Tensor G2 (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x2.85 GHz Cortex-X1 & 2x2.35 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4x1.80 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G710 MP7
- Card slot: No
- Internal: 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM, UFS 3.1
- Triple: 48 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/2", 0.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- 10.8 MP, f/3.1, 112mm (telephoto), 1/3.1", 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF,
- 10.8 MP, f/2.2, 121˚, (ultrawide), 1/3", 1.25µm
- Features: Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 10-bit HDR
- Single: 8 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1/4", 1.12µm
- Cover camera: 9.5 MP, f/2.2, 24mm (wide), 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
- Features: HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: No
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: USB Type-C 3.2, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, Ultra Wideband (UWB) support
- Type: Li-Po 4821 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Wired, PD3.0, Fast charging 30W, 50% in 30 min (advertised), Fast wireless charging 15W, Reverse wireless charging 4.5W
- Stand-by: Up to 450 h (mixed usage)
- Talk time: Up to 24 h (3G)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.