Buy Google Pixel 6 Pro 5G G8V0U 12GB/512GB, Stormy Black - Factory Unlocked (Global Version)
Google Pixel 6 Pro 5G Description
With QHD+ 120Hz AMOLED curved display at 6.67 or 6.71-inches.
The Pixel 6 will stick to an FHD resolution per leaker Max Weinbach on the Mobile Tech Podcast although it's no small phone either apparently featuring a 6.4-inch flat display.
The Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro were redesigned from the ground up. The most striking design element is the camera module on the back, which spans from one edge of the phone to the next.
The rear camera array gives the Pixel 6 a unique look that has been lacking from the typically minimal and fairly bland design language of the Pixel. It runs the entire width of the phone with different colors above and below. The camera array slopes off gently at the corners, which presumably should make it more pleasant to handle
It may be aesthetic divisive but the practicality can't be argued — given the symmetry, the Pixel 6 will sit flat on a table. In contrast, most modern phones wobble because of their protruding camera modules.
Google noted that the Pixel 6 Pro has slightly more space above the camera module when compared with the Pixel 6. The Pro, as expected, will be the larger device although display size and dimensions haven't been revealed yet.
The Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro will each be available in three colors. We did a separate deep dive on all of the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro colors, but here's a basic overview. The Pixel 6 comes in light blue with a yellow accent, Black (or dary gray) with a light gray accent, and pink with a bright salmon accent. The Pixel 6 Pro comes in yellow with an orange accent, black (or dark gray) with a light gray accent and white with a gray accent.
The Pixel 6 Pro has a "light polished aluminum frame" while the Pixel 6 has a "matte aluminum finish."
On the front of the phone is a centered hole punch front-facing camera and the display is bordered by relatively thin bezels (but no curved display). The fingerprint sensor is now all but confirmed as an under-display sensor due to a screenshot by a Google exec that was later deleted.
- Dual SIM (single nano-SIM and eSIM)
- OS: Android 12
- Display: 6.7 inches 120Hz QHD OLED (1440 x 3120)
- Waterproof Rating: IPX8 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)
- Chipset: Google Tensor (5 nm) Titan M2™ security co-processor
- CPU: Octa-core
- Main Camera: 50 MP, (wide), PDAF, OIS, 48 MP (telephoto), 12 MP, (ultrawide)
- Video Recording: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: 11.1 MP, Auto-HDR, 1080p@30fps
- No Memory Card Slot
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- USB Power Delivery 3.0
- Networks: Model G8VOU GSM/EDGE: Quad-band (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz) UMTS/HSPA+/HSDPA: Bands 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 19 LTE: Bands B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/14/17/18/19/20/25/26/28/29/30/32/38/39/40/41/42/46/48/66/71 5G sub-617: Bands n1/2/3/5/7/8/12/14/20/25/28/30/38/40/41/48/66/71/77/78 5G mmWave: Bands n257/n258/n260/n261 eSIM
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.