Buy Withings ScanWatch Horizon - Green Smartwatch stainless steel and silicone strap (Special Edition)
ScanWatch Horizon is the most durable watch ever created by WITHINGS.
- 5-year warranty
- 30 days battery life
- Flat Sapphire Glass
- 316L Stainless Steel Case
The recently released Withings Scanwatch Horizon has all of the same impressive features as the original model but with notable design and material upgrades. The Scanwatch is the world’s first hybrid smartwatch to scan vital parameters to detect heart problems and improve overall fitness. The Scanwatch has been crafted with professionals from world-renowned institutions. This collection blends style and function aimed at those looking to keep track of their health and keep up to date with the latest technology.
Core Features of the Scanwatch Horizon:
- The watches within this collection provide ECG readings and can record a medical-grade electrocardiogram and detect signs of atrial fibrillation.
- The Scanwatch provides heart rate readings throughout the day thanks to an exclusive algorithm developed with cardiologists, Scanwatch notifies the user if the heart rate is low, high or the user's heart rhythm is irregular.
- This hybrid smartwatch uses a medical-grade SpO2 sensor featuring exclusive multi-wavelength technology, allowing the user to perform blood oxygen readings within 30 seconds.
- The Scanwatch is also equipped with a respiratory scanner that monitors oxygen saturation, heart rate, breathing frequency and movement at night.
- To enable users to keep track of their daily fitness levels the Scanwatch also tracks steps.
- Each model comes with a workout mode for over 30 sports and shows workout duration and logs heart rate and movement continuously.
- Keeping up with modern technology, the Scanwatch also comes with smart notifications so that the user can stay connected with a flick of their wrist.
- The user can sync the Scanwatch with the free Health Mate app on their phone to keep up with health and fitness analytics.
Model Specifications HWA09-MODEL 8-ALL-INT:
- This model showcases a modern green and silver colour scheme.
- The green dial of this watch exhibits a hybrid design with analogue and digital elements. It is adorned with hour and minute hands, a sub dial and Luminova indices.
- The case of this model is made from high-quality stainless steel. The case features a green rotating bezel. The case width measures 43mm and the case height measures 13mm.
- The watch is secured using a stainless steel bracelet.
- Water-resistant up to 100m (10 bar).
Heart Health Monitoring
Record an ECG at any time thanks to a mirror-polished serrated bezel that acts as an electrode.
Optical heart rate sensor
Day and night the optical heart rate sensor keeps tabs on heart rate but conserves battery life by activating periodically around the clock. Continuous heart rate is activated and recorded when using workout mode.
Proactive rhythm monitoring
ScanWatch monitors heartbeat automatically so it can send notifications if irregular rhythms are detected it will then advise the wearer to record an electrocardiogram (ECG).
To deliver the percentage of blood oxygen, or SpO2, ScanWatch uses a multi-wavelength PPG sensor to emit and measure red and infrared reflections of blood vessels in the wrist. Normal SpO2 values vary between 90 and 100%, and readings appear on the watch and in the app.
An ECG is the best way to detect atrial fibrillation (AFib), a highly prevalent heart arrhythmia. AFib often goes undiagnosed because it can show no symptoms and/or not be present during doctor’s visits because the episodes can be intermittent.
Share with a doctor
All heart health data is compiled in the app and can be easily shared with a doctor, health coach, or loved one with a few taps via the Health Report feature.
Paiement & Sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont traitées en toute sécurité. Nous ne stockons pas les détails de votre carte de crédit et n'avons pas accès à vos informations de carte de crédit.