Buy Sony Xperia 1 II XQ-AT52 5G Dual SIM 8GB/256GB, Purple - Factory Unlocked
*The WF-1000XM3 wireless earphones are NOT included.
Sony Xperia 1 II – Overview
With the Sony Xperia 1 II, you have a smartphone benefiting from Sony’s expertise in both visual and audio.
It has a stunning 6.5" 4K HDR OLED 21:9 CinemaWide display. A quad-camera array featuring ZEISS optics and consisting of 3x 12 MP cameras offering wide, ultra-wide and telephoto capture capabilities. While the 360 Reality Audio with High-Resolution Audio will make listening to music and audio truly immersive.
The powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G Mobile Platform with 8GB ensures you have all the performance you need and there is plenty of space available with the 256GB of internal storage.
Its ergonomic design makes this smartphone easy to hold and use, as it is perfectly shaped with easy access to key controls. With the IP65/68 water resistance and Corning Gorilla Glass 6 on both sides ensures this phone not just looks amazing but can deal with the rigours of daily life.
The 6.2” 6.5" 4K HDR OLED 21:9 CinemaWide display offers a mesmerising experience as you watch media content. With the cinematic aspect ratio, you can enjoy your films as the original content provider intended. All at a stunningly high 4K (3840x1644) resolution.
Motion Blur reduction technology reduces the in-between frame lag, giving you a clearer image on the screen. While the Creator mode "powered by CineAlta" - Inspired by Master Monitor colour reproduction offers a new level of colour accuracy.
BRAVIA HDR remaster technology improves everything you watch, even streaming content with improved contrast, colour and clarity.
Audio is important when watching movies and it is great to listen to music using the best quality possible. Unique 360 Reality Audio has been integrated for decoding and optimizing sound quality making it feel you are in the room with the artist. While Dolby ATMOS gives you multi-dimensional sound for your movies.
High-Resolution Audio with High-Resolution Audio Wireless allows you to hear more detail in your music for a full range of sound.
The camera technology Sony offer on their flagship products is always exceptional and this is where the Sony Xperia 1 II truly excels. It has been co-developed with engineers behind the latest Alpha 9 series of cameras.
This means you will experience industry-leading autofocus and an interface designed for professional photographers. Naturally, there is RAW support for saving your content with the highest level of detail.
Legendary ZEISS optics have been incorporated, being specifically calibrated for this Xperia smartphone. With a special ZEISS T Coating reducing reflections for improvements in your photography.
When capturing fast-moving action it is still possible to miss some of the action with most smartphones. But, with the Xperia 1 II, you can capture content at up to 20fps continuously using the Burst Shoot mode. Complete with autofocus and auto exposure, so you can capture moments you would otherwise miss.
We all want our movies to look professional, and you can do just that with Cinematography Pro "powered by CineAlta". This gives you access to 21:9 recording with similar parameters and colour settings professionals in the movie industry use. Industry-leading audio separation technology provides effective wind filtering to record the best sound possible.
An 8MP front-facing camera offers the ability to take enticing selfies, with a range of beauty effects. Ensuring you can instantly share great-looking photos with your friends.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G Mobile Platform with 8GB of RAM ensures you have the maximum performance. For fully taking advantage of the features and capabilities the Xperia 1 II offers. There is 254GB of internal storage and compatibility with 1TB SD cards if you need more space for your photography of movie interests.
5G mobile data connectivity offers you the ability to quickly share high quality content with friends on social media. You can also connect to the internet like never before and download data incredibly fast.
The long-lasting high capacity 4,000 mAh battery will easily get you through a busy day. With adaptive charging technology helping you to maximise your battery healthy for longer. As it monitors your phone during charging, to ensure sure it isn’t overworked.
PS4 Remote Play enables you to enjoy your favourite games on a mobile device and there is DUALSHOCK4 compatibility, so your gaming performance is maintained.
Reasons to buy the Sony Xperia 1 II
- Android 10
- 6.5" 4K HDR OLED 21:9 CinemaWide display
- 5G mobile data connectivity
- Quad rear camera 12MP + wide 12MP ultrawide + 12MP telephoto + depth
- 8MP front-facing camera F2.0 lens 84° wide-angle
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G Mobile Platform
- 360 Reality Audio / High-Resolution Audio / 3.5mm audio jack
- 256GB storage / 8GB RAM / micro SD 1TB support
- PS4 Remote Play / DUALSHOCK4 Control compatibility
- IP65/IP68 Water and Dust Resistant
- 4,000 mAh battery with fast charging
- Fast, convenient wireless charging
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Sony Xperia 1 II
- Mains Charger
- USB Type-C cable
- System: Android 10
- Processor: Octa Core / 2.84 GHz / Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G Mobile Platform / GPU: Adreno 650
- Memory: Internal: 256 GB / RAM: 8 GB / Slot type: microSD / Max. slot capacity: 1 TB
- Display: 6.5" / 4K HDR OLED CinemaWide display / Resolution: 3840 x 1644 pixels / 21:9
- Camera: 12 MP, 12 MP, 12 MP / F1.7, F2.4, F2.2 / 3x optical zoom / OIS, EIS / Video: 4K HDR / Front: 8 MP, F2.0
- Network: 5G: n1/n3/n28/n77/n78 / 4G: LTE Band 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/19/20/25/26/28/29/32/34/38/39/40/41/46/66 / 3G Band 1/2/4/5/6/8/19 / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Card slot: SIM type: nano-SIM / Slot: Hybrid dual SIM (Optional: microSD)
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 5.1 / Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz / NFC
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / USB Type-C Ver. 3.1
- Location: A-GNSS (GPS + GLONASS)
- Sensors: Fingerprint
- Protection: Water resistant IP65/68
- Battery: 4000 mAh (Built-in) / USB PD fast charging / Qi Wireless charging
- Weight: 181 g
- Dimensions: 166 x 72 x 7.9 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.